PDA

View Full Version : Alarm guy for auto paint

ducatibrandon
03-15-2009, 09:21 AM
I have a 72 SS chevelle that needs painted. I'm still doing the body work and will have it ready for sealer and paint when I hand it over. Nothing crazy just paint. If you need an alarm in your house or Business let me know. I've been at it a long time. If you have a shop that can paint let me know what kind of good guy deal I can get just to pay you to do all the work. Thxs

I also need the hood on my Rubicon repainted black because it has cracked all over for some reason. Probably some tree hugger paint was used the first time and sucks IDK.

ducatibrandon
04-23-2009, 08:36 AM
Anybody?, hello....hello....

terron gregg
04-23-2009, 09:16 AM
hey are you on azsportbbike?

allek@t
04-23-2009, 12:44 PM
i have a 72 ss chevelle that needs painted. I'm still doing the body work and will have it ready for sealer and paint when i hand it over. Nothing crazy just paint. If you need an alarm in your house or business let me know. I've been at it a long time. If you have a shop that can paint let me know what kind of good guy deal i can get just to pay you to do all the work. Thxs

i also need the hood on my rubicon repainted black because it has cracked all over for some reason. Probably some tree hugger paint was used the first time and sucks idk.

another toy b?

lancetkenyon
04-23-2009, 01:01 PM
I will trade you hoods, my paint is not cracked at all. The paint is in GREAT shape on it. Not faded at all, either.