PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Wrangler injured in knife fight!!

oxdriver
11-27-2008, 02:52 PM
This week,some clown took a razor to my soft top windows,and stole my briefcase,and two jackets...a blue flannel,and my brown Carhart. Funny thing,though...The guy's a dumb *****! He lives in my apartment complex. I almost caught him in a foot chase 2 days ago.I knew it was him,cause he was wearing my brown jacket! he got away from me,but he is a white guy,shaved head or VERY short hair,aprox 6'1" maybe 155 lbs. Wearing my brown hooded carhart,size 3XL Tall...so it looks like hes wrapped in a blanket!HA! My coat is cartoonishly big on him. He's in the vacinity of the Adagio Apartments,at 35 ave and Greenway.
I know he'll get away with it all,cause at this point it's possetion of stolen property at best,but still,Please be aware that he's in the neighborhood and generally up to no good.

I still can't believe that I've only had my tj for 4 weeks and someone already cut it up....DAMMIT!

Bilt4Comfort
11-27-2008, 02:58 PM
Rule number 1...don't leave anything you want to keep in a Jeep.
If you catch the phucker...hit him a few times for me.

oxdriver
11-27-2008, 03:03 PM
Yeah,I know...I've been an XJ owner for some time,so it didn't really occur to me that the jeep wasn't secure,you know? Oh, well...lesson learned.

rimjeep
11-27-2008, 03:18 PM
Beat the punk down! ,My Carhart was stolen several years ago...
had my half top on,gone only a few minuts
soo many dirtbags in the world today, cant zip a window gotta cut it??

My Green Jeep
11-27-2008, 03:29 PM
Beat the punk down! ,My Carhart was stolen several years ago...
had my half top on,gone only a few minuts
soo many dirtbags in the world today, cant zip a window gotta cut it??

They are too damn stupid to unzip it...

Did you call the cops???

Allen
11-27-2008, 04:38 PM
Buy a new Carhartt, Place it inside the jeep, and when he comes to take the new one.......

......http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/cz/cz_sniper.jpg

Detention
11-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Buy a new Carhartt, Place it inside the jeep, and when he comes to take the new one.......

......http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/cz/cz_sniper.jpg

He won't even hear it coming. :pinch:

oxdriver
11-27-2008, 06:59 PM
They are too damn stupid to unzip it...

Did you call the cops???

Yeah we called the cops,and got a report taken and all that j***...Told the apartment managment,and they think they know who the guy is...turns out he fits the description of a guy that jacked a tv from the rec room at the complex...they then called the "Crime free" representative,and got all the steps to take to track the punk down. We'll see what happens.

slickrrr
11-27-2008, 09:44 PM
had a convert mustang some years ago, punk broke my window instead of cutting my top, had ins and needed a new top, window was less than the deductible, if your gonna violate me atleast throw me a bone