PDA

View Full Version : Chivo Falls - 01/10/04

stevepearson
01-08-2004, 06:50 PM
If anyone is interested for a Tucson Area Trip this weekend:

Meet at 8 am, Tanque Verde Loop and Catalina Hwy in the McDonalds parking lot. Channel 4. Trip duration: 4-6 hrs.

Steve

Hackle
01-08-2004, 06:54 PM
Steve maybe swing by the Alert in the Tucson area. They plan to make a wilderness area out of several trails.
Jim F.

stevepearson
01-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Hackle:

I would BUT... I have to be back by 1:00pm or my wife will kill me and I had already committed to Aaron to go on a run while he was down from Phoenix.

Unfortunately, I can't express my opinions of "Congressman" Raul Grijalva in a public forum for fear of possible reprisals at work. (been there, done that, got my &$^ chewed)

On another note, did you ever hear the joke about the jackass that got elected to congress?

Hackle
01-08-2004, 07:19 PM
LOL :D

stevepearson
01-08-2004, 07:55 PM
EVEN FUNNIER....

Just got of the phone with one of my bosses and after viewing the map of the proposed area, I can tell you that this will never happen. Two words:

NATIONAL SECURITY

More dope, aliens and who knows what else moves through that one little area than most of AZ! It will not be turned into a wilderness area where access by law enforcement is restricted.

It hasn't came down the chain yet, but I will be sending it up the chain on Sunday!

Thanks for the Heads Up!