PDA

View Full Version : Possible opening of bushnell ????

DirtyKorean
09-08-2008, 12:46 AM
Hey someone post up if they know of Bushnell tanks being open, I was just looking through some photo's on a paintball site and some guys are showing photo's of a area of bushnell tanks that a group of us use to play paintball in.

from Labor day weekend, so if anyone knows any info please let me know thanks.

Jason Diff.

Bilt4Comfort
09-08-2008, 05:20 PM
I've seen many places where there was obvious evidence of paint ballers doing there thing. If Bushnell opens up again, only to have paint ballers take it over, it surely will not stay open long.

Don't take this as a knock on you personally. I'm just stating what I've seen firsthand.

PBKing
09-08-2008, 10:20 PM
FS said not anytime soon...

DirtyKorean
09-18-2008, 12:41 AM
I've seen many places where there was obvious evidence of paint ballers doing there thing. If Bushnell opens up again, only to have paint ballers take it over, it surely will not stay open long.

Don't take this as a knock on you personally. I'm just stating what I've seen firsthand.

Oh I'm not taking it personally the problem with people that go out and do this in the forest or on FS land they don't use common sense and it's why fields and the forest service is cracking down on them.

It gives the guys that I play with and people like us a bad name that do clean up after ourselves and pack out all our garbage.

But you should try it sometime I work down at Tempe Paintball and PBking (Joe) owns the field down in casa grand he's a good guy gave me one of his guns when I had mine stolen from the field one night. First time in paintball thought i was going to cry.