PDA

View Full Version : 74th Street on the north side Saturday night

k7mto
09-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Many of you have asked me when we're playing on the north side of town. Here's your shot...

http://virtualjeepclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22699&stc=1&d=1220387964

We're playing with two other fantastic bands. If you like Ozzy, you'll love Ozzmosis! $5 cover after 8:30 (no cover if you arrive before 8:30)

Sure, you can see us free at Airpark next month, but Joe's Grotto is one of the premier clubs in town with a great stage and light show. And they'll have a much larger drink selection :fashizzle:

Come out and show us how the north siders like to :party:

RubiJk
09-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Wish I could make it... I have my son's bday party and then taking him to the ASU game that night. Joe's Grotto is a great place though, I've watched bands there many times. Have a good show.

k7mto
09-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Wish I could make it... I have my son's bday party and then taking him to the ASU game that night. Joe's Grotto is a great place though, I've watched bands there many times. Have a good show.

Bring him by on the way home (is he over 21?) We'll be there until at least 1 am.

Lots of north siders asked me to let them know when we were playing their side of town, but they all get quiet when it comes time to represent ;)

RubiJk
09-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Bring him by on the way home (is he over 21?) We'll be there until at least 1 am.

Lots of north siders asked me to let them know when we were playing their side of town, but they all get quiet when it comes time to represent ;)

Yeah, whats up with that?! Hey, peeps, Joe's has great drink prices! Good sound system and lights. Its almost guaranteed to have a good time on a budget. I'd be living at Joe's all weekend if I didnt have the kid. My friends band happens to be playing there Fri night, too. Coincidental...

ps. Son is 7 and has only been to Joe's Grotto once... but it was an all ages show that started during the day! :fashizzle:

My Green Jeep
09-05-2008, 02:01 PM
bump...

Hey anyone going to this?