PDA

View Full Version : We are so lucky

AZCA Jeeper
08-29-2008, 10:19 PM
So I'm driving down camleback this morning. Just a nice slow drive, windows down enjoying the cool air, Toby Keith playing it the background and coming up the other way is a nice old Willys. Olive drab, totally restored, and a fairly large American Flag Waving from the back. I stick my hand out and wave, he waves back very enthusiastically with a big 'ol smile (full arm in the air and everything).

Just saying how nice it is to be in the Jeep community, and even better; how nice it is to be an American.:)

OK, that is all. Proceed about your day.

brian lujan
08-29-2008, 10:26 PM
i guess i drive too fast to notice a wave and noone is on the cb ch4 to say hey.

AZdezertgirl
08-29-2008, 11:24 PM
:patriot:

i hear ya!

AZdezertgirl
08-29-2008, 11:25 PM
i guess i drive too fast to notice a wave and noone is on the cb ch4 to say hey.

or maybe youve been drinking too much German beer?

militiakrawler
08-29-2008, 11:53 PM
So I'm driving down camleback this morning. Just a nice slow drive, windows down enjoying the cool air, Toby Keith playing it the background and coming up the other way is a nice old Willys. Olive drab, totally restored, and a fairly large American Flag Waving from the back. I stick my hand out and wave, he waves back very enthusiastically with a big 'ol smile (full arm in the air and everything).

Just saying how nice it is to be in the Jeep community, and even better; how nice it is to be an American.:)

OK, that is all. Proceed about your day.

Awsome! and Amen!
:patriot: