PDA

View Full Version : Theres some horrible poeple out there, 6 dogs dumped in phoenix to die

rockreadyyj07
08-26-2008, 11:24 AM
i posted this on craigslist to raise awareness and maybe possibly the freaks who did this would read it.

First to the the horrible people who dumped 1 mom 2 grown puppies and 3 maybe week old pups on the corner of 52nd and van buren in a locked cage that was wired shut and the babies where in the top of a ridgid shop vac container. All left in the sun to die a terrible death. Your evil plan FAILED two good guys found the dogs and brought them to the ARIZONA ANIMAL WELFARE LEAGUE. Where we were able to save their lives. After alot of rehablitaion they will be up for adoption to homes that will properly love them.

yesterday two guys brought in 1 mom dog with a broken leg that had been left alone so long that i healed in a right angle to her leg, her two grown puppys ( i call teenagers) and her 3 maybe 5 day old pups. The three grown dogs were locked in ( wired shut) to a make shift cage and the puppys were in a bucket with a old ragged car floor mat. They all were dropped off in a field on the side of the road, It was over 100 degrees outside.
They brought them to us when they found them in the field i took them from them and thanked them for finding them. They were COVERED in ticks, totally dehydrated, hadnt eaten or drank in what seemed to be days. The puppys were almost dead. We fed, watered and washed them. The two teens are doing ok the mom seems to be ok other than her leg which we will have to amputate. The pupppys are iffy right now if the mom doesnt start produceing milk again today ( Under stress and without food or water they stop making milk) we are going to take the babies and bottle feed them.
TALK ABOUT SAD. At first we were going to have to take them to the county shelter where they would have been put down because they were all in such bad shape but we were able to keep them.
MEAN PEOPLE SUCK
If anyone knows who owed these animals please get in touch with us so we can talk to the authorities and charge these people with animal cruality. The mom is all tan with the broken leg and the two older puppies are all brindle with the male having a big white patch on the top of his neck. If you think you know them i can take pictures of them.
this is just another sorty of the many, please everyone who wants a dog please come look at www. aawl . org and give a great dog a home that it needs. we have everything from pure breed min pins to mix breed everything.

the cool thing is i've already had a few people email me wanting to foster and adopt the dogs, and one lady who has a dog with a few pups that has a few spare nips and shed be willing to foster the puppies. nice to see theres some nice people out there

My Green Jeep
08-26-2008, 11:35 AM
If you can, post pictures of the dogs...

Glad to know there are people out there... like you who are willing
to help abandoned animals..

rockreadyyj07
08-26-2008, 11:48 AM
i go back to work thursday, i'll get pics of them all, theres pics of all our other dogs on our site www.aawl.org

Stickbuddy
08-26-2008, 12:02 PM
I hope they catch the scum that did this, there is absolutely no excuse for treating animals that way! One thing, among many, that I like about Sheriff Joe is that he is hell-on-wheels when it comes to animal abusers!

wild mustang
08-26-2008, 12:03 PM
there are so many horror stories out there about cruelty to animals and i am sure you see the worst of it working at the shelter...they are lucky to have warm hearted and loving folks like you on their side...:angel:

djui5
08-26-2008, 07:15 PM
i go back to work thursday, i'll get pics of them all, theres pics of all our other dogs on our site www.aawl.org

Hey! We donated some money to you guys a couple years ago for some mining calendars I made. I think it was like $100 or something like that. I really like your organization.

I hate hearing stories like this. Animals deserve much better than that. One of our cats was from a litter that was left out in the desert to die. Glad we saved her, she's the happiest cat in the world now:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4366/dsc01809cs7.jpg

Stickbuddy
08-27-2008, 12:52 AM
Hey! We donated some money to you guys a couple years ago for some mining calendars I made. I think it was like $100 or something like that. I really like your organization.

I hate hearing stories like this. Animals deserve much better than that. One of our cats was from a litter that was left out in the desert to die. Glad we saved her, she's the happiest cat in the world now:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4366/dsc01809cs7.jpg

I'm sure she is; and never hesitate to say your life is so much richer for it!! She's beautiful!