PDA

View Full Version : A Special Thanks to Cole.

Simon@4Wheeler's Supply
08-25-2008, 10:58 AM
I want to post up a Special Thanks to Cole Alford from 4 Wheelers. He invited me to the Diamondbacks game yesterday. He was given some special tickets. I didn't think twice about it. "Sure I''ll go to a Sunday day game" We got to our seats and WOW. 6th row between the dugout and home plate! We got settled in and got a couple of beverages.:whistling: The next thing you know Misty May the volleyball gold medalist is standing there right in front of us. WoW! Then Senator John McCain come in and sits down in front of us!!!. WoW Again!
Then game got started with a nine year old girl singing the National Anthem (not a dry eye in the house). And Misty May thew out the first pitch. Once the game got going I went to the Senator and give him a quick salute and thanked him. He stood up and said "No, Thank You" then shook my hand. WoW!! Cole went down a little later in the game and shook his hand also. What a fantastic day. Thanks Cole for thinking of me. You are a great bud.:)

Glenn4ws
08-25-2008, 11:46 AM
Awesome time. Best seats in the house with full access to the underground bar and resuarant:baby:. Lots of laughs and meeting Mccain was really neat! We ended up having a spare ticket too, Simon you could have invited Sarge:pinch:

Ps. Thanks Keith W for the tickets, if you frequent the board anymore!!!m

http://i36.tinypic.com/20qct44.jpg

And I think there was a game going on somewhere too
http://i36.tinypic.com/2hqdk4j.jpg:laugh2:

mingoglia
08-25-2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks for thinking of Simon and not the rest of us Cole. We all appreciate you sharing the wealth (of tickets) with us. :)

RonsTJ
08-25-2008, 12:02 PM
You failed to mention Drew's HR on the first pitch to the Diamondbacks!! In the pool, baby!! Hoped that would have been a good sign instead of an omen.
Sounds like you had awesome seats though!! My son did three sessions of DB Little League Training over the summer, so he got lots of complimentary cheap seat tickets, hence we're there every Sunday home game.

Ron

FrenchChili
08-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Wow that's really cool!!!

David C
08-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Nice!