PDA

View Full Version : And now for something completely different...

k7mto
08-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Speaking of :beatdeadhorse5:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/pinal/articles/2008/08/07/20080807gr-cruelty0808.html

When a deputy arrived at the scene, he followed tire tracks on the dirt road and found the truck dragging the horse, PCSO said. The deputy then witnessed the man and his daughter exit the truck. The girl kicked the horse in the head and yelled at it to get up while Bates beat it with a pipe, PCSO said.

TRLR8TDTJ
08-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Link didnt go to article

Kyle

k7mto
08-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Link didnt go to article

It got truncated somehow. Try it now.

Twister_ems
08-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Yeah that dude deserves whatever they slap him with. I think its funny and rather sad tho that the people that have commented on the article are attacking the little girl. Granted what she did was wrong but how is she supposed to know any better? I feel bad for the poor girl that she was braught up by such a loser. But hey its not her fault... I guess oppinions truely are like a-holes.

Stickbuddy
08-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Yeah that dude deserves whatever they slap him with. I think its funny and rather sad tho that the people that have commented on the article are attacking the little girl. Granted what she did was wrong but how is she supposed to know any better? I feel bad for the poor girl that she was braught up by such a loser. But hey its not her fault... I guess oppinions truely are like a-holes.

I mostly agree, except 13-year-olds these days are not the innocents they once were; they're killing each other at that age nowadays. Plus she must have had more influences on her life than her jerk father and one would hope that some of them would have been positive. I personally don't feel a bit sorry for her.

I hope I never run across someone doing something like that, I enjoy my freedom too much.

Twister_ems
08-07-2008, 07:58 PM
I mostly agree, except 13-year-olds these days are not the innocents they once were; they're killing each other at that age nowadays. Plus she must have had more influences on her life than her jerk father and one would hope that some of them would have been positive. I personally don't feel a bit sorry for her.

I hope I never run across someone doing something like that, I enjoy my freedom too much.
I agree that 13 year olds arent as innocent as they once were but I beleive that the loss of innocents starts in the home. And it may not even be the parents, it may have and probably did start generations ago. I dont know how and I dont know when but good family values lost favor somewhere along the progression of our society.

Stickbuddy
08-08-2008, 12:55 AM
I agree that 13 year olds arent as innocent as they once were but I beleive that the loss of innocents starts in the home. And it may not even be the parents, it may have and probably did start generations ago. I dont know how and I dont know when but good family values lost favor somewhere along the progression of our society.

You're on the right track.

brian lujan
08-08-2008, 09:11 AM
thats :sick2: :puke: :ack2:

MisfitTom138
08-08-2008, 09:14 AM
Wrong, just wrong.