PDA

View Full Version : Call me crazy, but....

Digger
08-06-2008, 09:20 PM
I stopped by the Humane society yesterday to drop off my usual 50# bag of dog food and cruze thru the place saying hi to doggies. Well I come upon this beat-up medium size female dog, kinda looked like a african wild dog. and she had a little of 11 puppies, just opening their eyes..about a week old. OMG they are the most adorable puppie!!! they range from solid black to white with a tan dot on each ear, one had a circle around it's eye, a few tan ones, I'm not exagerating, these pups were beautiful. So this had been on my mind all day, I stop by again with a case of can food and some dry Iam's for the mommy dog who really needs it, she is skin and bones.... and I was really wanting to take the whole bunch as a Foster Home till they were old enough to find homes for........ I was Happy to find out someone beat me to the offer to foster them. Whew!!!! that was close.....what the heck was I thinkin??!! :aagh:
ps I left my business card so it can be given to the foster person with a note... I think I'm interested in a pup. :aagh: someone stop me!!!

Bilt4Comfort
08-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Sounds like the Chinese restaurant down the road was in a pinch for meat.

Digger
08-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Grrrrr...Chomp, Chomp!!!! Grrrrrrr