PDA

View Full Version : In his own words

Blkruby
07-10-2008, 06:40 PM
From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'
From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

SavageSun4x4
07-10-2008, 07:19 PM
STRONG!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting.

knockonit
07-10-2008, 07:21 PM
He's also recommending your children learn spanish, you should probably get started on that.

skeeter
07-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Wake up America before it's too late. If Barry gets in the only change we'll have is the penny's in our pockets. He'll suck us dry and spit us out. He's a radical and a Chicago democratic crook. I worked in that City and all of the half-wits in that machine make Al Capone look like a sissy. They're the most racist corrupt people in the country next to Boston. Vote Mc'Cain a man who got his arsh kicked for five years and never turned his back on his country or fellow soldiers. Who's Barry's running mate going to be Jane Fonda?

Blkruby
07-11-2008, 05:59 PM
You can't forget his famous " White folks greed feeds a world in need"

SavageSun4x4
07-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Remember: B. Hussein Obama is gonna give us 'change we can believe in'. He never said we would like it.

Desert 4x4
07-13-2008, 10:56 AM
Maybe he should just move to the middle east and be the president of the Muslims.............:smug: