PDA

View Full Version : Those of you in Northern Arizona can use this forum however you wish

Joe West
06-25-2008, 10:04 AM
Off topic, on topic, whatever... just try to keep it specific to Northern Arizona issues.

Joe

BRUZR
06-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Is Lake Havasu City considered Northern Arizona?

SEDONA RICK
06-25-2008, 05:00 PM
Is Lake Havasu City considered Northern Arizona?
Ya why not. were cool up here. Sedona & Verde Valley are in the center of AZ but every one calls us up north.
It's all the people from "the valley" or what we call "the pit" who think they are the center of everything.

stiring it up:drummer:

My Green Jeep
06-25-2008, 05:52 PM
Ya why not. were cool up here. Sedona & Verde Valley are in the center of AZ but every one calls us up north.
It's all the people from "the valley" or what we call "the pit" who think they are the center of everything.

Hey... I ... ummm.. I .... ummm... ohhh never mind..

Rick :p

he he he...

cosninocanines
06-25-2008, 09:42 PM
So Joe you want us out of the way! Actually thanks on occasion things do happen up this way and it may be nice to have a forum to go directly to. FYI many of us share our thoughts and ideas on our own forum here in the northland and that's a good thing as well.

weasel_ugs
06-25-2008, 10:29 PM

So Im almost northern arizona?:). Don

ROKBITR
06-26-2008, 05:29 PM
Where the hell did this forum come from? I guess everyone must not want to be associated with us.....whatever!!!

don87401
06-28-2008, 04:40 PM
Heck I am as close to Northern Az as I am any where else.

rallynut78
06-30-2008, 07:59 AM
Where the hell did this forum come from? I guess everyone must not want to be associated with us.....whatever!!!

LQTM (laugh quietly to myself) :pinch:

drroadie
07-10-2008, 02:11 PM
So Im almost northern arizona?:). Don

Hum, Don, if we are half way north, and half way south, does that that make us half,,,,,,,,oh never mind. :smug: Don (the other one)

weasel_ugs
07-10-2008, 09:55 PM
Hum, Don, if we are half way north, and half way south, does that that make us half,,,,,,,,oh never mind. :smug: Don (the other one)

I guess that leaves us with nowhere to go:aagh: Don