PDA

View Full Version : new to az

blutj
03-02-2008, 12:32 PM
what's up guys, im a nmvjc member moved here about a year ago. Know that my daughter is old enough to go on some runs thought i would look yall up. I live in maricopa and am looking for some fun places to go play around on the weekends. If anyone has some idea's PM me or if you are up for going out let me know ive been itching to get on some rocks. thanks for your help.:drummer:

jpotts
03-04-2008, 06:25 AM
Welcome. Are you sure that you want to go on the 4.0 and up runs? I'm not sure that you posted this in the right forum.

johnstd
03-04-2008, 06:53 AM
Welcome to Az. I live in Maricopa too. What part are you in? I'm in Maricopa Meadows. Those of us in "copa" need to do a meet and greet at Teakwoods some day.

Jdemonto
03-04-2008, 08:59 AM
WOW they are flooding in from the NMVJC

WELCOME:laugh2:

Jason

blutj
03-05-2008, 12:02 PM
Ya i live in rancho eldorado, and ya that would be cool to meet up, i would like to find some trails closer to home. I know of all the trails on the other side of town but would like to find some down here. Also to answer the other question about the 4.0 trails i have been on some in new mexico dont know how i didnt get rock rash but i would not mind, i have been waiting for an reason to start chopping it up.

johnstd
03-05-2008, 03:50 PM
There are a few others from this club out here in Maricopa as well. Maybe I'll post a meet and greet for next weekend and see if there is any interest.
There is also a group from 85239.com that meet every now and then and explore some of the areas around Maricopa. Nothing tough - mostly just to get out and take pictures.

DrewDog
03-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Ya i live in rancho eldorado, and ya that would be cool to meet up, i would like to find some trails closer to home. I know of all the trails on the other side of town but would like to find some down here. Also to answer the other question about the 4.0 trails i have been on some in new mexico dont know how i didnt get rock rash but i would not mind, i have been waiting for an reason to start chopping it up.

That's what I like to hear!!!!......Drew