PDA

View Full Version : howdy from the white mountains

Twister_ems
03-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Hey yall, brand new to the forum thought Id say whats up. Anyone else in the white mountains area? Im lookin for some people to go wheelin with as I dont really know any good places up here. A quick run down on my rig. I have an 05 tj willys edition stock as of now save for the 31" bfg ats, 1" coil spacer in the front and best top soft top. I have an RE 3.5" sf on order should be here in a couple days. Heres the only cheap pic I have of my jeep at the moment. Its kinda old, jeep was brand new at the time so it was before the tires and coil spacers. http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p184/bull_twister/jeepclimb.jpg Oh yeah I forgot to add the hand throttle as well. Such a cool toy!

Stickbuddy
03-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Welcome aboard! Fun place, lots of good folks and great information here. I like to head up to that area when the weather warms up, which won't be long. I don't know what trails are available up there though. Nice looking rig you have!

Papa Mo
03-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Welcome to da club :sifone:

ArizonaSunshine
03-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Welcome Aboard!!!

STUS4X4
03-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Welcome to the club. I live about half way between Snowflake and Concho.

There are so many Jeeps up here I am suprised that there is not a huge club in the area.

There are several members on this forum in the White Mountains.

Sedona Jeep School
03-02-2008, 06:37 AM
Welcome! There are some awesome scenic trails out your way, but don't know of any good wheeling ones.

Happy trails,

AZXJ
03-02-2008, 06:41 AM
Welcome aboard!

Antman
03-02-2008, 07:50 AM
Welcome to the club. I live about half way between Snowflake and Concho.

There are so many Jeeps up here I am suprised that there is not a huge club in the area.

There are several members on this forum in the White Mountains.

Dale is right. I live over in the Heber/Overgaard area. Lots of good wheeling within
50 miles of here.

Welcome aboard!:)

AZG23
03-02-2008, 08:38 AM
welcome!

Twister_ems
03-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Thanx for the welcome everyone! I agree with you stu Im shocked as well there isnt a huge jeep club up in this area with as many jeeps as you see running around. I wonder what it would take to get one started???? Food for thought eh :) Hope to see some of you out on the trails!

AZScooby
03-02-2008, 05:28 PM
WWaaaaasssuuuuupp??

Twister_ems
03-02-2008, 10:41 PM
w***zzzzzzupppppppppppp lol nice tj by the way. How do you like yer RE lift? Mine should be on my front porch in a matter of days!

tpuckett
03-03-2008, 08:28 PM
welcome, i live in the taylor area and work in pinetop, azgfd, stop by sometime. some good forest roads in the area great for looking at elk and other animals. look for the black grand cherokee with spare on roof i'm waving at all jeeps that i can :)

arczech
03-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Welcome aboard

rockfinder
03-04-2008, 01:49 PM
welcome

Twister_ems
03-04-2008, 08:32 PM
welcome, i live in the taylor area and work in pinetop, azgfd, stop by sometime. some good forest roads in the area great for looking at elk and other animals. look for the black grand cherokee with spare on roof i'm waving at all jeeps that i can :) Sweet Ill keep my eye out for ya. I Cruise around in a green tj with a big star of life on the spare cover. Im up that way all the time, lookin to buy a place in pinetop/lakeside. Livin on the rez for the time being. I work for WMAT EMS. Im supposed to be gettin stationed at the new hondah station soon. Not far from azgfd at all.

tpuckett
03-04-2008, 09:05 PM
sounds like a cool job see you around the mtn.

schneiderdn
03-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Welcome to AZVJC!

AZScooby
03-05-2008, 12:20 PM
w***zzzzzzupppppppppppp lol nice tj by the way. How do you like yer RE lift? Mine should be on my front porch in a matter of days!

So far it's done me well. You may wanna consider an SYE soon. Mine was okay without it but I definitely noticed a difference when I installed it.

While you're at it check out the link in my sig. We have a new club and there's a couple of White Mountain folks on there.

Twister_ems
03-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Sweet I cant wait to get it on. It just got here yesterday and I can hardly stop myself from going to rip my jeep apart lol Gotta wait till my nephew and a buddy are able to get up here for a couple extra hands. I am plannin on goin with an sye/cv as soon as I can afford it. Did you use the tc drop on yours before your sye?

AZScooby
03-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Sweet I cant wait to get it on. It just got here yesterday and I can hardly stop myself from going to rip my jeep apart lol Gotta wait till my nephew and a buddy are able to get up here for a couple extra hands. I am plannin on goin with an sye/cv as soon as I can afford it. Did you use the tc drop on yours before your sye?

Yes. That definitely helped. By the way, did you ever check out www.Flagstaff4wheelers.com. We're new but we're taking off.

Desert 4x4
03-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Welcome ............:)