PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 3/1 at TM?

Howyadoin
02-27-2008, 09:34 AM
Anyone interested in playing around at TM on Saturday? Not sure what trails to run so open to suggestions. Twisted? Haven't done it in a couple months...

lancetkenyon
02-27-2008, 09:49 AM
Screw Twisted! I might be down for a run on Sat, but have to see. I just ran CD, so was thinking maybe DH, Conda......something like that. Maybe even an easy run, like LT, UT, Pred................but not LRD, URD............But might head out to FJ or WTs for a change.......................who knows, it is only Wed.

Howyadoin
02-27-2008, 01:46 PM
Screw Twisted! I might be down for a run on Sat, but have to see. I just ran CD, so was thinking maybe DH, Conda......something like that. Maybe even an easy run, like LT, UT, Pred................but not LRD, URD............But might head out to FJ or WTs for a change.......................who knows, it is only Wed.

Lance, can you be more vague?:aagh: I'd love to go play at WT, but don't know the area? Myself and Dan are going for sure if you want to go out there we would definately be down! Give me a yell....

lilbluej
02-27-2008, 06:12 PM
i'm in for Tm or Fj on sat. or are you guys planning on hitting Wt?

jeepman128
02-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Myself and another jeeper are headed out there to run Lower Terminator and Diehard Saturday morning, we'd love to have more people if you guys like that trail combination

Skii4x4
02-28-2008, 09:33 AM
Anyone interested in playing around at TM on Saturday? Not sure what trails to run so open to suggestions. Twisted? Haven't done it in a couple months...

I think the database errors screwed up my pm to you, but would you still be able to lead me and 2 other FToys through Die Hard on Sat morn? We were planning on meeting between 9-930? After that trail, assuming we go through it pretty quickly, we would be up for running pretty much anything at TM. Possibly Annihilator :) , never done that or anything else really.

Howyadoin
02-28-2008, 02:22 PM
Skii, Die Hard works for me...meet at 9am at air down?

Skii4x4
02-28-2008, 04:52 PM
yeah look for a couple of ftoys, some are kinda far so we give a little time cushion so I would say aim for 915 :)

jeepman128
02-29-2008, 05:52 AM
Do you guys mind if we tag along?(2) We always enjoy wheeling with more people! We were planning on being out there around the same time

Howyadoin
02-29-2008, 08:08 AM
Sounds good, what are you running? Have you been through Die Hard before?

Skii4x4
02-29-2008, 08:12 AM
Do you guys mind if we tag along?(2) We always enjoy wheeling with more people! We were planning on being out there around the same time

I would say if you feel like you can keep up, your rig seems pretty built, then you are more than welcome to join. There seems to be a bunch of buggies going on this run, I think 7 as it stands.

lancetkenyon
02-29-2008, 12:37 PM
Wow, 9 rigs on DH, no thanks. I am out for Sat anyway, but will be at WS on Sun.

jeepman128
02-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Both of us are buggies... We haven't done a lot of wheeling out at table mesa... we live on the east side of town and mainly stick with the FJ area. And neither of us have run DieHard... if the group is too big, we wont be an inconvience.. we'll just hit up another trail. But i guess we can just play it by ear.. if the group is too large we'll just venture out. We just thought it would be cool to meet and wheel with a few fellow jeepers

Howyadoin
02-29-2008, 11:20 PM
I just left a party with the BTG crew and they're all coming as well, so we'll probably split up into two groups. You're more than welcome to hook up though. See you then, I'll be in an ugly, gray, beat to s#%t Whaley buggy.:driving: See you there! Mike

lancetkenyon
03-01-2008, 07:38 PM
I just left a party with the BTG crew and they're all coming as well, so we'll probably split up into two groups. You're more than welcome to hook up though. See you then, I'll be in an ugly, gray, beat to s#%t Whaley buggy.:driving: See you there! Mike

What happened to the Clampett buggy? I saw the Juggy pics on another board.

Howyadoin
03-02-2008, 08:01 AM
Well, after yesterday, they're both broke!:oops: Lance, the gray one is a Whaley buggy, works great but we got a little crazy running Die Hard backwards yesterday and I bent both lowers, pushing my pinion into my tie-rod (mounted on back with hydro ram in front), which of course bent the hell out of it. Also broke a u-joint, fixed it, then broke it again!?!?!? I guess today will involve a little repair time.