View Full Version : Sycamore Clean Up

Hackle
01-06-2004, 07:48 PM
Trip Leader: Jeffrey Trujillo Trip Date: February 28, 2004
When: Saturday 28 Feb 04
Where: Sycamore Clean up, Game & Fish sponsored

Take the Bee Line highway east past Fort McDowell reservation. Once you pass
the Saguaro lake turn off, look for a turn off to the left. This is the
entrance to the Sycamore creek recreation area.

Est. Length: Till its cleaned up! :o) CB Channel: 4
Be sure to bring gloves, shoveles, rakes, water, food and a smile.
I dont have all the information but since Sandee posted it I will put it in the calendar. If you have any info on this cleanup please email me at GIranger@aol.com and I will post it up here. TIA Jeff CamoXJ 480-586-0271

BTW, how do make the letters big so everyone can see it on the Home page? (like the Table Mesa Cleanup?)

Ruben Aviles
01-06-2004, 07:59 PM
OK. I will be out at Sycomore Creek this Saturday as early as I can. (I have to set up tables for a garage sell at home first for the girlfreind.) I will be parked at the entrance when you get off the highway if anyone would like to join me and hang out. I will be giving out flyers for both clean ups along with industrial strength trash bags that I get from my work.

mchat
01-07-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Hackle
BTW, how do make the letters big so everyone can see it on the Home page?

Taken care of. ;)

Hackle
01-07-2004, 05:11 PM
Thanks Mike I did not even notice that Jeff had that on the board when I copied it:)
Jim F.

Hackle
01-25-2004, 01:20 PM
BTT

Hackle
02-15-2004, 04:02 PM
We need as much support for this event as possible. We are working with the ATV and Motorcycle groups to get them out to the event. At this point we have about 43 AZVJC members signed up we need more I do not have a time as of yet but it can be no later the 9:00 AM start time. So please make plans to help out. We had a great turnout at the Table Mesa Clean Up lets do it again. 8:00 AM Start time!
Jim F.