PDA

View Full Version : TM Saturday the 24th

jpotts
11-18-2007, 09:53 PM
It looks like I'm going to the White tanks on Saturday

I don't have off on Black Friday, but want to go out on Turkey Day weekend. Anyone up for doing some trails on Saturday the 24th at Table Mesa? Maybe Anaconda and Dirty Sanchez? I'd be up for Collateral Damage as well, but I need to winch the third waterfall, so I need to go with someone who I can winch off of.

jpotts
11-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Come on. Someone's gotta want to run some trails on Saturday. I would also be up for White Tanks for FJ trails of similar difficulty (I couldn't lead these though) or even something a little more mild at TM.

Oc1paddler
11-20-2007, 04:11 PM
We have a small group going to TM on Sun. if that is of any interest to you. I know all the trails out in FJ but haven't done anything out at TM. Do you know were everything is?

jpotts
11-20-2007, 04:58 PM
We have a small group going to TM on Sun. if that is of any interest to you. I know all the trails out in FJ but haven't done anything out at TM. Do you know were everything is?

I might be able to do Sunday. I've gotta check with my wife to see what my plans are.

I know where a bunch of trails are at TM. I know where Predator, the Raw Deals, the Terminators, Judgment Day and Anaconda are. I'm pretty sure that I can find Dirty Sanchez and Collateral Damage as I just ran those for the first time 2 weeks ago.

ewilly
11-20-2007, 05:57 PM
It looks like I will be heading to TM but be were hoping to do Die Hard and or Matrix, CD, Annihilator! Are you OK with those trails? If one of them with a buggy doesn't come we may stick to CD, DS etc. You can call me at 480-704-3227 to discuss!

EW

DrewDog
11-20-2007, 06:18 PM
It looks like I will be heading to TM but be were hoping to do Die Hard and or Matrix, CD, Annihilator! Are you OK with those trails? If one of them with a buggy doesn't come we may stick to CD, DS etc. You can call me at 480-704-3227 to discuss!

EW

Matrix!!! :eek: I wish I was in town for this one. Don't know if I would run it but I'd sure like to watch!!!!...........Drew

jpotts
11-20-2007, 07:12 PM

EW

Those are a little beyond me. If your buddy backs out, please let me know.

bc02zr2
11-20-2007, 07:43 PM
Hey Jamie I plan on hitting up some trails out at the tanks if you're interested

jpotts
11-20-2007, 07:46 PM
Hey Jamie I plan on hitting up some trails out at the tanks if you're interested

On Saturday? What trails? I could wheel Saturday & Sunday.

Oc1paddler
11-20-2007, 10:37 PM

EW

Are you going out on Sat. or Sun.? I would be up for one of the harder trails if some of my friends don't end up going. I think most of what you listed are above were they are willing to go. I on the other hand have been wanting to check them out for a while. Let me know what day you guys are going.

big jim
11-21-2007, 02:30 PM
On Saturday? What trails? I could wheel Saturday & Sunday.

Jamie, My son and I are going to White Tanks sat. plaining on at least 5 trails from the 3.5 to 4.0+ range. I will post up a new run, we want to keep it around a 5 rig max.

Jim

jpotts
11-21-2007, 03:27 PM
Jamie, My son and I are going to White Tanks sat. plaining on at least 5 trails from the 3.5 to 4.0+ range. I will post up a new run, we want to keep it around a 5 rig max.

Jim

Cool. Sounds like fun. I've only done a few trails out there - Appetizer, Tax Collector, Firebird and Ruler. I'd like to check out some of the others.

ewilly
11-23-2007, 07:12 AM
We are still planning on going to Tm and try to find Die Hard first and go from there. Looks like there will be three of us!

The White Tanks sound interesting - Is there some good hard trails there?

Maybe next time!
If we do cross path I drive a camod jeep with big white star on the hood.

Thanks,