PDA

View Full Version : Venting

Dave G
11-08-2007, 08:11 PM
I go wheeling down by the border very often and I'm so tire of seeing all the trash left behind by the illegals I do my best to pick it up but I can't get it all. My poor desert is being destroyed.

sgt.pinkerton
11-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Try dropping it off at the local latino welfare office or some place like that.

Wzzl13
11-09-2007, 10:03 AM
YES, YES.....X2
I work down there and there are thousands of UDA's crossing the desert. Why they care? They get free money from me and my tax dollars.. I can tell ya stories. July 4 '07: my partner and I track down eight guys walkin' across. They ended up stashin' 329 lbs of pot the were carrying for their "boss". Since then we have turned over approximately 200 UDA's to Border Patrol... That is just the tip of the iceberg.
When I was workin for the country at Public Health, seems like every one of those illegals were driving either a H2, Mercedes, Range Rover, or some other high dollar vehicle, so they could come in and get their FREE welfare check. My last day there, a gal walked out with $900 in welfare then on top of that, the county gave her an additional $600 in food stamps. ***!. Why do I have to pay for this SH**!.

Dave G
11-09-2007, 03:19 PM
One time a buddy and I came across a Jeep Command coming down an trail and when we got close about 7 or 8 illegals jumped out and took off.

sgt.pinkerton
11-10-2007, 12:16 AM
If there was a bounty on them, we could make a killing driving around on some nice trails policing up the illegals.

Erich
11-10-2007, 02:53 PM
If there was a bounty on them, we could make a killing driving around on some nice trails policing up the illegals.

LOL, Im in. Even at 5 bucks a head I could make a decent living.
It really burns me out about the illegal alien situation also. Im just waiting for the latino people on this site to chime in that our ancestors were immigrants too. Which is true, however they came over legally and EARNED there citizenship. I know this because my dad came over with my grandparents (from Germany),when he was a boy. They had to jump through a bunch of hoops. Like learn and speak the language fluently, pass an american history test, as well as medical screenings. My father wasnt aloud to speak German, AT ALL, at home. Because of this, he had no accent at all, and you would of thought he was born here. On the flip side of that, I know no German at all. But, oh well, I am American, so dont really need to know anything other than english. That is until I moved to AZ, now I know some spanish. Kinda funny,huh? Its like a slow,friendly, invasion.
WAKE UP AMERICA, WHAT PART OF ILLEGAL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

azrubyman
11-10-2007, 03:37 PM
About 4 years or so ago, I was bow hunting down along the border and spoke to a AZGFD officer. He mentioned to me that the vast majority of trash is left in the spots where the BP rounds up the illegals and stages them for pick up. The BP does not let them bring all of their stuff with them and consequently it is dropped in place. The BP had no provision or orders at that time anyways, to go back and pick it up. That is what I was told by the Game and Fish officer.
I am not blaming the BP for this, however maybe a letter writing campaign to congress to allocate more funds for trash p/u down there as a follow up to the round ups would help.
It is a mess and most folks do not understand the magnitude unless seen in person.
Ken

sgt.pinkerton
11-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Theodore Roosevelt said it best when he said "We can have no 50/50 allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all"!
You should see the anti-American mexican web sites out there. They speak of taking down the American flag, hang it upside down and put their mexican flag above ours. They tell how to inundate the welfare system and play it for everything. It encourages them to seek out employment in offices where they can deny Americans assistance and grant their fellow mexicans the assistance instead, citing that "American theives owe the azlatan, therefore take all you can from their government".
America, wake up! This is Pearl Harbor all over again!

etropic
11-12-2007, 11:58 AM
ya, I'm sick of all the trash on our trails too... oh wait... that trash is left by AMERICANS too lazy or too stupid to clean up after themselves...
I'll create another thread, and then we can have a trash haters thread for legals and illegals.
AZRubiMan shows us a good lesson. There are always extenuating circumstances that are missed when emotions are left to make racist err uh redneck err uh uniformed comments.
I agree, illegal immigration is a problem that needs an immediate fix, so lets come up with something constuctive to do about it.

WalterD
11-12-2007, 02:03 PM
varmint
noun
1. an irritating or obnoxious person [syn: vermin]
2. any usually predatory wild animal considered undesirable; e.g., coyote

Isn't varmint hunting legal here?

Erich
11-12-2007, 05:23 PM
ya, I'm sick of all the trash on our trails too... oh wait... that trash is left by AMERICANS too lazy or too stupid to clean up after themselves...
I'll create another thread, and then we can have a trash haters thread for legals and illegals.
AZRubiMan shows us a good lesson. There are always extenuating circumstances that are missed when emotions are left to make racist err uh redneck err uh uniformed comments.
I agree, illegal immigration is a problem that needs an immediate fix, so lets come up with something constuctive to do about it.

Racist? Seriously, what part of illegal do you not understand? They are illegal, and should be tossed out. If they want to come back, apply for a work visa. Do it legally. Is that to much to ask? The law is the law. Thats all Im saying.
NOTHING Ive said is racist, Im talking about illegal aliens. Dosent matter if there Mexican, Canadian, Guatamalan, Iranian, Chinese, whatever. As to redneck, dont YOU own a jeep?:em2100:

sgt.pinkerton
11-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Racist? Uninformed? Redneck? ***?! Do you even know who Teddy Roosevelt is? If you own a Jeep (or as I like to say "am owned by a Jeep") then you should be aware of who spearheaded our National Parks since you probably enjoy driving them. Keeping our lands clean has long been a true American Tradition...I've been to mexico, I've seen how dirty they live there, and don't use poverty as an excuse, my Jeep keeps me right there on the line and I am pretty clean (Jeep is't, but I am).
I fought in Panama, Desert Shield and Desert Storm; All in the name of America and "Americans". Tread lightly dear friend, WE are America, We are not so "lazy" that we can't change our government and laws, not to mention keeping our lands FREE, CLEAN and LEGAL.
Erich: Lets rosen up our bows:)

etropic
11-12-2007, 08:12 PM
If you guys could only hear yourselves out loud.

Discussing the trash is one thing. Just thought I would point out all trash that the LEGALS make on our trails as well. Since if TRASH is your concern then you should be just as upset (If not more I would argue) about people abusing our own land as it is.

But you guys are not Bitc*ing about trash. You are being ignorant. Straight up.
"Try dropping it off at the local Latino welfare office or some place like that" Do you have any idea what that means? Do you have any idea how horrible and irresponsible that comment is?

Both of you use terms like "latino" and "they" without any regard. You lump in one of the largest populations in the world from many counties and cultures into a single immigration issue about our southern border. My guess is you would as soon spit at an AMERICAN with Latino ancestry as ask them if illegal immigration affects them as well.

Sgt.P. I am American, I believe in America. I respect your service and am honored to be able to live in the land we do because of many service men and women who have made it possible.

But comments like the ones being made in the previous posts do this country a DISERVICE. It makes us look childish and ignorant.

sgt.pinkerton
11-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Trash:
I do agree with the fact that there is a problem out there with trash being left behind, I take two garbage bags when I go, one for my junk and one for other peoples junk. I have found that going through trash, I can sometimes find an old bill or letter with the perpetrators name and address on it. Never have had any legal complaints about delivering lost trash.
Illegal Immigration:
A very touchy subject, but as a teacher of Military History, I find striking resemblances to Americas' situation now as in Pearl Harbor, as in when Europeans invaded North America, as when the Spaniards invaded what is now mexico, all the way back to when a more aggressive African cavemen invaded the European cavemen. It is the way of all mammals to survive, conquer and propagate. Americas' situation is in no way different or unique except that there are those who can not stand on one side or another and they will always be subject to a "Safeway" way of life, never able to survive on their own and so in fear they hide in the grey and squeeze their little eyes closed tight.
Born 1/4 Chickasaw, 1/2 Scottish, and 1/4 English, I am proud to not be "Chickasaw American", "Scottish American" or "English American", I am American. Like Teddy Roosevelt said, "There is no such thing as African American, Mexican American, Chinese American, you are either American or you are not." In no other country where there are inhabitants who were at one time Americans, will you find American Chinese or American African or American Mexican.
No, I am not racist, I am American with 6 generations of upholding true American ideals, utilizing the same back bone that won Americas independence years ago.
Take two trash bags with you next time and buy yourself a beer for picking up our country. If ever I run across you on the trail, I'll by you one as well or two if you have an extra bag.

John_P
11-13-2007, 05:35 AM
Trash:
I do agree with the fact that there is a problem out there with trash being left behind, I take two garbage bags when I go, one for my junk and one for other peoples junk. I have found that going through trash, I can sometimes find an old bill or letter with the perpetrators name and address on it. Never have had any legal complaints about delivering lost trash.
Illegal Immigration:
A very touchy subject, but as a teacher of Military History, I find striking resemblances to Americas' situation now as in Pearl Harbor, as in when Europeans invaded North America, as when the Spaniards invaded what is now mexico, all the way back to when a more aggressive African cavemen invaded the European cavemen. It is the way of all mammals to survive, conquer and propagate. Americas' situation is in no way different or unique except that there are those who can not stand on one side or another and they will always be subject to a "Safeway" way of life, never able to survive on their own and so in fear they hide in the grey and squeeze their little eyes closed tight.
Born 1/4 Chickasaw, 1/2 Scottish, and 1/4 English, I am proud to not be "Chickasaw American", "Scottish American" or "English American", I am American. Like Teddy Roosevelt said, "There is no such thing as African American, Mexican American, Chinese American, you are either American or you are not." In no other country where there are inhabitants who were at one time Americans, will you find American Chinese or American African or American Mexican.
No, I am not racist, I am American with 6 generations of upholding true American ideals, utilizing the same back bone that won Americas independence years ago.
Take two trash bags with you next time and buy yourself a beer for picking up our country. If ever I run across you on the trail, I'll by you one as well or two if you have an extra bag.

I like the way you felt compelled to justify your "american-ness", as if that was in question, without addressing Etropic's comment directly.

etropic
11-13-2007, 07:10 AM
Sgt P Thanks for the response.

My end concern, and what prompted my original (cynical) comment was that the type of comments made earlier are the type of comments I hear a lot of people make about this issue. Taking a specific problem, illegal immigration, and basically blaming it on the entire Latin culture or people. That promotes hate, fear, misunderstanding, misinformation and is exactly the type of thing that other racist comments are bread from. Just because a bunch (a really big bunch) of people are breaking the law on our Mexican boarder should (and doesn't) reflect on all Latin people everywhere. There are Latin Americans (who may be 1/2 Latin 1/4 Indian 1/4 Anglo) who are hard working AMERICANS fallen on tough times at that welfare office where you suggest dropping off all that trash. Why would they want it? My guess is they would rather go out and help you pick it up, for the greater good of all of our country.

So (in summation)...

If I've prejudged and made the comment without knowing your true feelings, then I apologize for the offense. If what you said is a reflection on your true attitude toward all people of a particular culture without regard to context, then well... that's unfortunate.

Wayco
11-13-2007, 07:19 AM
I looked and couldn't find a smiley that was fanning the flames, sorry John P., but that seems to be your mission in life. Etropic picked out a specific comment that he was offended by, and I agree with him, it was offensive, but Sgt. P. gets my vote in the rep. department for his "American" attitude, regardless of what you intended to do with that last comment.
We all know there is a problem with littering, regardless of who is doing it. If you don't like it, take a trash bag with you and use it, don't just point a finger and whine.
I just posted this and read Etropic's comment, this is what our forum is all about, sharing ideas and gaining understanding from others. So more rep. goes to Etropic, for reading and understanding.
You are so right with this comment:

My guess is they would rather go out and help you pick it up, for the greater good of all of our country.
I have been living in AZ most of my life, and can find no fault in the work ethics of the Hispanic culture. There would be no problem with illegal immigration if the government would not create an environment that could be exploited by the activity itself.

sgt.pinkerton
11-13-2007, 09:32 AM
Well then Gentlemen, with all that has been said, today is a good day for ME to go out and collect some garbage in our beautiful Blue River Forest District.
By the way, had the honor to name a trail yesterday, "trail of ARK", runs from one end of the drained Resivoir to the other, I owe it to the land for such an honor and challenge.
Oh, and no, the only people I single out are fellow Jeepers...with a hardy wave:driving:, no matter what color you are I always wave all 5 fingers:em3700:
God Bless

John_P
11-13-2007, 09:37 AM
I looked and couldn't find a smiley that was fanning the flames, sorry John P., but that seems to be your mission in life. Etropic picked out a specific comment that he was offended by, and I agree with him, it was offensive, but Sgt. P. gets my vote in the rep. department for his "American" attitude, regardless of what you intended to do with that last comment.
We all know there is a problem with littering, regardless of who is doing it. If you don't like it, take a trash bag with you and use it, don't just point a finger and whine.
I just posted this and read Etropic's comment, this is what our forum is all about, sharing ideas and gaining understanding from others. So more rep. goes to Etropic, for reading and understanding.
You are so right with this comment:

I have been living in AZ most of my life, and can find no fault in the work ethics of the Hispanic culture. There would be no problem with illegal immigration if the government would not create an environment that could be exploited by the activity itself.

All I pointed out was how he evaded Etropic's comments...all the while defending is Americanism...as if it were in question...which it was not...

I guess if you want to talk about trash pick up that is fine...but I was curious to see what he had to say about his use of a broad brush. If you (Wayco) would like to overlook his comment...so be it...

1BLKJP
11-13-2007, 02:59 PM
Honestly I'm not getting involved in the conversation about illegals and the use of the word "latino" But I would be money that I spend more time in the trails than any of the rest of you in this thread and I just don't see the trash problem you are talking about. The general populatino area's in our recreation sites 1000 times more littered than the actual trails. The only detraction from my thinking would be the White Tanks where the trails are in such close proximaty (Sp?) to the roads that we do see more of a problem with illegal dumping out there. The few items that we do see on trails in general are usually washed in there from other area's and get picked up right away.

If we did a strictly trail clean up of all of the trails at Table Mesa I guarantee you that we wouldn't recover even 5% of the trash that we do in cleaning up the general area's.

etropic
11-14-2007, 07:30 AM
If your not going to get in "that argument" then you can't use the word "popuLATINO"
Freudian slips are a Bitc* aren't they?:dizzy2:

I agree, the trails themselves... i.e. two obstacles in where only serious OHV can go are (usually) pretty clean (oh except the oil and fluids etc. that one have of our group doesn't mind leaving around).

It's really the entrances, like the Raw Deal area of TM or the dirt road into WT. (as you mentioned.)

Unfortunately in the great world of OHV, we lump in all the quads (i like quads) and shooters (hey now, I carry a firearm too) and a bunch of people that don't care about our trails or the area.

1BLKJP
11-14-2007, 03:32 PM
If your not going to get in "that argument" then you can't use the word "popuLATINO"
Freudian slips are a Bitc* aren't they?:dizzy2:

I agree, the trails themselves... i.e. two obstacles in where only serious OHV can go are (usually) pretty clean (oh except the oil and fluids etc. that one have of our group doesn't mind leaving around).

It's really the entrances, like the Raw Deal area of TM or the dirt road into WT. (as you mentioned.)

Unfortunately in the great world of OHV, we lump in all the quads (i like quads) and shooters (hey now, I carry a firearm too) and a bunch of people that don't care about our trails or the area.

Well sumbeotch....Didn't even notice that. Nice time for a typo eh? :D

pellucid602
12-10-2007, 12:12 PM
It as once said that as ants create anthills, third world people create third world enviroments.
Now you can take this as a so called "racist" comment, but it is the truth and its about time people started speaking the truth.

Antman
12-10-2007, 12:43 PM

There is a constructive way to handle illegal immigration. Build a fence and patrol it. Arrest and deport illegals.

I ask. What does Mexico do with illegals? As for handling the need for these poor people who's governments won't give a chance. Make it easier to get a work permit every year. If they want citizenship, learn to speak English and how to obey the laws of this country so they have a chance to succeed! We have to control our borders! Whether in New York or LA's harbors or in northern Michigan or Texas. Outside threats of terrorist and criminals make this necessary.

BTW, I am a Redneck! Do you really understand what that means? I am neither a racist nor uninformed!:sifone:

etropic
12-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Antman, your not a redneck, and it's my fault for using the term so broadly when I'm *****ing about people usiong terms so broadly !!!!

Pellucid... are you serious ? wow...

You missed the point on so many levels I don't even know where to begin...

pellucid602
12-10-2007, 02:17 PM
Antman, your not a redneck, and it's my fault for using the term so broadly when I'm *****ing about people usiong terms so broadly !!!!

Pellucid... are you serious ? wow...

You missed the point on so many levels I don't even know where to begin...

Um, which point did I miss? The billboards painted with a brush in front of "businesses" that dont pay taxes? The bud light cans and baby diapers coupled with blaring ranchero music while Im trying to fish Lake Pleasant? Maybe the gang "******* Power" luring in phx. pd gang squad officers in an attempt to execute them? Hmmm, maybe my children not being able to get a decent middle class job because of the waves of people willing to work for nothing?
Yeah, I missed your point.
I like how when someone says, mexicans everyone points and says racist when mexicans are not a race just as surely as americans arent a race.

Gordon
12-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Here is one said trail.... http://www.moonbattery.com/illegal_alien_garbage_1.jpg

and check out these too...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.rmgameandfish.com/hunting/whitetail-deer-hunting/RM_1105_01B.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.rmgameandfish.com/hunting/whitetail-deer-hunting/RM_1105_01/&h=220&w=220&sz=29&hl=en&start=8&tbnid=jagMNCqoFbi_jM:&tbnh=107&tbnw=107&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtrash%2Bleft%2Bin%2Barizona%2Bby%2Bil legals%2Bon%2Btrails%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3 Den%26sa%3DG

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.minutemanhq.com/images/monster_layup4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.minutemanhq.com/hq/borderops_27.php&h=432&w=576&sz=67&hl=en&start=14&tbnid=sCB20c9MMgU6uM:&tbnh=101&tbnw=134&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtrash%2Bleft%2Bin%2Barizona%2Bby%2Bil legals%2Bon%2Btrails%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3 Den%26sa%3DG

I have seen these before, haven't most of you too? It is a problem and just because we don't see it, we need to have some kind of thoughts on the matter, be it anger, remorse, sentiment for the poor souls that live near this and have to deal with these illegal trespassing garbage throwing users of the system blight on our tax dollars people.
If someone sneaks across a border in other countries around the world, they are shot, killed, imprisoned or erased from the public as some sort of terrorist or spy or something like that. Why can't this country patrol our borders like that, especially in this day and age of like the 9/11 attacks? Why not have the military patrol and shoot first and if there are survivors then shoot again? Hmm?
The only rights they have might be human rights, none of this "Constitutional Rights" crap, they are not citizens to use that one, and "Civilian Rights" nope, not a citizen here either. Geez, make it tough on them and they will stop coming here, don't give them money and food and free medical, even most of us that work can't even get those things, but they take our tax dollars to give away to them....It Just Don't Make Sense!!! I have it in my face every day....I see people that are not working, that choose to only speak spanish, that have new cars and trucks, live better than I do and they never go to work or anything like that but they also get to take vacations to destinations from Hawaii to Florida! I see all day, every day and it makes me sick!
Our government is afraid to be called names if we take those dollars away from them and have the world say that they are bad, well guess what, most of the world hates us anyway, so why not just take away all monies that the U.S.A. gives away around the world, fix us here at home first and then with what is left over, then donate it to whom ever. We as tax payers would only have to pay 20 bucks a week if we weren't feeding the whole damn world.

I more than likely said more than I should have, just because I hurt someones butt and made them angry, but like most of what all of us have said before...."Do it legal and the right way we won't complain" Plain and simple, and if it takes too long to do it that way, well when you are legal and a citizen, then vote and make changes the right and legal way!

Thanks for reading my "Book of B atchin"

Author:

jeeperapril
12-13-2007, 03:00 PM
This is just for thought...Last night I was in the park with my dog walking her, I hear a loud machine, what is it? A 4 wheel atv riding on the park walking path, at night. Who is on it? A hispanic man middle age with a 7-8 year old kid between his legs driving the bike! My dog is freaking as they are coming at us, I tell the guy he is not suppose to be riding that in the park or anywhere except dirt trails, he does not even stop just gives me a dirty look. So on I go, a few minutes later he and the kid come up from behind me, so I figure, I am suppose to be here I am not moving, well they stayed right behind me, seeing my dog getting upset, me upset. so I turned around put my hand up for them to stop so I could talk to them, they almost hit me! did not even slow down! At that point I yelled a few choice words out to them and out of the park they finally went. I know they are aware what they were doing is wrong, I know they were aware that kid could hit someone, do they care? Heck no!! why? what can you do, they have no insurance, no assests, and they can always just go back to Mexico if they get in real trouble. I did notice when I said I was going to report them to the Immigration dept. is when they high tailed it out of there! You can not even go to the park now a days and feel safe. I am not raciest I give everyone a chance, but I grew up with Hispanics all my life in LA, legal or not there are very few that you can truly trust or call friends.

pellucid602
12-13-2007, 06:24 PM
You guys are a bunch of racists.:laugh2:

Gordon
12-13-2007, 09:58 PM
You guys are a bunch of racists.:laugh2:

Actually, I gave up racing years ago:auto::driving: and began this thing
called 4 Wheelin' to expell all my pent up energy:aagh::aagh:..........
OH, RACIST, Never Mind!

Gordon
12-13-2007, 11:04 PM
We prefer to be called "A Plethora of Racists" thank you very much, not a bunch.
And yes, we do discriminate against "N J O's"- - - - -"Non Jeep Owners"
Well, not really....ok, just a little, but if it has 4 wheel drive, your kinda ok, so there.
Ha ha, just fer fun Y'all, just fer fun :)

Gordon
12-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Pffft sure, why not, 'nuff said, eyup fer sure....???? Ha

ArizonaXJ
12-19-2007, 11:18 AM
Okay, so I'm sitting here at work eating lunch and read this entire thread...funny, from trash to illeagals........
So, with that being said I need to drop my .02 in on this.
First, I do see a link between the two. You needn't get on the trials to see it.
Drive up or down Van Buren or McDowell road from 44th street to 51st Ave. You can see all kinds of trash.....mixed in along with the MEXICAN businesses. Key thing here is MEXICAN. Not Latino, not Spanish, not Chicano, etc. I have friends that are of MEXICAN Heritage......What they really are though are AMERICANS! NOT MEXICAN AMERICAN or any variation thereof. You want to see racism? Come hang out with some of my friends of MEXICAN Heritage and go through the "hispanic" neighborhoods and watch them go off.
I myslef am an American and I am also classified by most of my friends as a Red Neck.......so be it.
I have served my country and continue to do so. I have friends that are serving along with me. Is it too much to ask that you speak MY language, print things in MY language, for ME in MY country???? Is it also too much to ask that you support yourself and your family by yourself and not off of mine and the sweat of of my fellow AMERICANS brows?
When I travel abroad and get deployed; I go fulling knowing that I am the "guest" in another country. I try to learn the laguage and customs and so-on. Regardless of how long I am going to be there. Why, somebody please tell me WHY, others who come to this country can't do the same when they come here? I can tell you why; because we are so politically correct that we have become weak and an easy mark.
Well, I for one don't give d___ about political correctness or anything else. I say what I want, think what I want and so-on.
Mexico needs jobs and money? Let's send Waste Management and thoe others over there to open up some BIG landfills. We could just truck all our trash over there and they would have jobs operating the landfills! And since Mexico doesn't give a d___ about the environment, we could dump anything.
If any of my words here offend or rough some one up, oh well. You are reading it in ENGLISH so thank a teacher and thank a servicemember.

TwistedXJ
12-19-2007, 01:43 PM

Just my 2 cents but uh lets put the electrice dog collars on them all and everytime they get 20 yards from the border we shock the hell out of them, or maybe we use bushes constructive thinking and just bomb the hell out em I like that one better :fashizzle:, Or if we want a humane way how about THEY wait in the d@mn line like the others that I have no problem with and get here legally, but then THEY say it takes to long and blah blah blah to effin bad it is our system and that is the way it works!!!! If I offended anyone well Read the 1st amendment, nuff said.

jeeperapril
12-19-2007, 02:36 PM
One thing that is missed, in a way it is AMERICANS fault. If farmers for instance would pay a decent wage to get their produce picked from the fields, or the factory owners would pay decent wages for factory work, resturants etc...then maybe us white folks would do the work. We (meaning those business owners) would rather give the work to the illegals because they will do it cheap, but yet they say no white person would do the work even if we paid well, have they tried to pay decent wages and see if a white person will do the work? I bet not. We as Americans have allowed this to happen for 20-30 years now, it is just now getting across that maybe we should not have done it in the first place. Also our government is no better, I know if I go to Mexico or any other county for that matter, I will not get food stamps, I will not have myself and any kids I have taken care of medically so on... and if I have a kid in that country it will not make that kid a automatic American. I will have to learn their language to. So yes, it is our fault also....

Oc1paddler
12-19-2007, 06:36 PM
One thing that is missed, in a way it is AMERICANS fault. If farmers for instance would pay a decent wage to get their produce picked from the fields, or the factory owners would pay decent wages for factory work, resturants etc...then maybe us white folks would do the work. We (meaning those business owners) would rather give the work to the illegals because they will do it cheap, but yet they say no white person would do the work even if we paid well, have they tried to pay decent wages and see if a white person will do the work? I bet not. We as Americans have allowed this to happen for 20-30 years now, it is just now getting across that maybe we should not have done it in the first place. Also our government is no better, I know if I go to Mexico or any other county for that matter, I will not get food stamps, I will not have myself and any kids I have taken care of medically so on... and if I have a kid in that country it will not make that kid a automatic American. I will have to learn their language to. So yes, it is our fault also....

Just for the record #1. Being WHITE has nothing to do with being a U.S. citizen!:behead: #2. You can't blame a bussiness owner for trying to lower their overhead. "when was the last time you turned down a raise to help the company you work for?" #3. Anybody who has traveled and spent time with the people on this side of the world realizes that they all consider themselves AMERICANS! North Americans, Central Americans, South Americans. #4. Saying that a whole race of people can't be trusted or is worth becoming friends with is beyond ignorant. #5. Bashing people does nothing to solve the problem not to mention is in no way relavant to the trash or UDI problem.

Erich
12-20-2007, 06:33 PM
Okay, so I'm sitting here at work eating lunch and read this entire thread...funny, from trash to illeagals........
So, with that being said I need to drop my .02 in on this.
First, I do see a link between the two. You needn't get on the trials to see it.
Drive up or down Van Buren or McDowell road from 44th street to 51st Ave. You can see all kinds of trash.....mixed in along with the MEXICAN businesses. Key thing here is MEXICAN. Not Latino, not Spanish, not Chicano, etc. I have friends that are of MEXICAN Heritage......What they really are though are AMERICANS! NOT MEXICAN AMERICAN or any variation thereof. You want to see racism? Come hang out with some of my friends of MEXICAN Heritage and go through the "hispanic" neighborhoods and watch them go off.
I myslef am an American and I am also classified by most of my friends as a Red Neck.......so be it.
I have served my country and continue to do so. I have friends that are serving along with me. Is it too much to ask that you speak MY language, print things in MY language, for ME in MY country???? Is it also too much to ask that you support yourself and your family by yourself and not off of mine and the sweat of of my fellow AMERICANS brows?
When I travel abroad and get deployed; I go fulling knowing that I am the "guest" in another country. I try to learn the laguage and customs and so-on. Regardless of how long I am going to be there. Why, somebody please tell me WHY, others who come to this country can't do the same when they come here? I can tell you why; because we are so politically correct that we have become weak and an easy mark.
Well, I for one don't give d___ about political correctness or anything else. I say what I want, think what I want and so-on.
Mexico needs jobs and money? Let's send Waste Management and thoe others over there to open up some BIG landfills. We could just truck all our trash over there and they would have jobs operating the landfills! And since Mexico doesn't give a d___ about the environment, we could dump anything.
If any of my words here offend or rough some one up, oh well. You are reading it in ENGLISH so thank a teacher and thank a servicemember.

AMEN BROTHER!!!
Thanks to you and all the other service members for protecting OUR freedoms....
Just a thought, if the illegals wanna be here so bad, why dont we send them to Iraq for a couple years. Make them serve the country before we allow them to work here. Give them a choice, if they dont want to serve, bus there *** back to THERE country...
I bet that would cut down on the illegal problem.....

SteelPonyCowboy
12-27-2007, 01:00 PM

I just shudder when people try to put the blame on Americans. It is NOT our fault, it is the fault of a government that looks the other way so big business can make record profits cheap imported labor. Who is fighting the AZ law that goes into effect next week, big business. Why, because if that law continues to stand court challenges as it already has, they are going to lose their slave labor force and have to start paying reasonable wages to people who are here legally and that will cut heavily into their profits. It is said by many black leaders in LA that the average black youth cannot get a job at any wage because they don't speak Spanish. ***? You can't get a job in America because you can't speak Spanish ? That is what is wrong, we have so many illegals here that in order to compete with them for jobs you need to speak their language. So quit blaming me and the next guy, we are not looking the other way, we are not hiring them and we are not encouraging them to come here to work.

ArizonaXJ
12-28-2007, 09:20 PM
AMEN BROTHER!!!
Thanks to you and all the other service members for protecting OUR freedoms....
Just a thought, if the illegals wanna be here so bad, why dont we send them to Iraq for a couple years. Make them serve the country before we allow them to work here. Give them a choice, if they dont want to serve, bus there *** back to THERE country...
I bet that would cut down on the illegal problem.....

I don't know if that would help or not. I'm sure that it would change a few people's minds about coming here. For what it is worth, we do have Mexican Nationals and other Dual-Citizenship people in the military. The problem is though; we can't grant them a security clearance. So, with that means that they are limited to what MOS' (jobs basically, cook VS. Chemical Corps), and to some degree what unit they can be assigned to.
None the less though, I feel as though if you want to live in this great country of ours (yes, it the greatest country in the world despite our flaws), you should be willing to die for it.....

On a strange note about immigrants and so-on....I have a WHITE friend that was born abroad...Father was a U.S. Service member, mother was???...In any case, when he turned 18 he applied for citizenship. He was THE ONLY, ONLY english speaking white person there!!!!! He ran into some bureaucratic junk and was turned away (this was his first attempt/step), as he leaving, some lady in the office told him that he needed to remember to register for the draft!!!! He eventually got everything taken care of...He joined the Army, was a Ranger etc.....but what a way to go.