PDA

View Full Version : Anaconda Saturday 11/10

jpotts
11-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Ben (YGOHOME) & I will be running Anaconda on Saturday 11/10 at 9am. We can fit a couple of other rigs if anyone is interested. Definitely want to be locked front and rear, have 35's or greater, and have armor and/or be okay with some body damage.

Also, if anyone who can lead Dirty Sanchez or Collateral Damage wants to go, I've been wanting to try those trails for a while.

Thanks.

Symon623
11-05-2007, 08:24 AM
Ben (YGOHOME) & I will be running Anaconda on Saturday 11/10 at 9am. We can fit a couple of other rigs if anyone is interested. Definitely want to be locked front and rear, have 35's or greater, and have armor and/or be okay with some body damage.

Also, if anyone who can lead Dirty Sanchez or Collateral Damage wants to go, I've been wanting to try those trails for a while.

Thanks.

we'll be running those the following w/e on sunday if you want to join in?

http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showthread.php?t=26522

DesertX04
11-05-2007, 09:02 AM
I'm up for anaconda. I've ran dirty sanchez once...at night...during a dust storm, so I'm not sure I can find it again. I remember it was fun though. :D

jpotts
11-05-2007, 03:23 PM
we'll be running those the following w/e on sunday if you want to join in?

http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showthread.php?t=26522

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not sure that I can keep up with you guys.

jpotts
11-05-2007, 03:29 PM
I'm up for anaconda. I've ran dirty sanchez once...at night...during a dust storm, so I'm not sure I can find it again. I remember it was fun though. :D

Cool. See ya out there

DrewDog
11-05-2007, 04:46 PM

Thanks.

jpotts, I may be down, need to check and see if we're going up north to wheel first. If we stay in town I'd like to tag along. I've been on all of the above............Drew

jpotts
11-05-2007, 07:58 PM
jpotts, I may be down, need to check and see if we're going up north to wheel first. If we stay in town I'd like to tag along. I've been on all of the above............Drew

Cool. I hope you can make it.

JCSXJ
11-08-2007, 04:17 PM
So how long do you think it will take to run it? I guess I'm a maybe....depends on two things.

1) Supposed to go to a funeral / viewing
2) Only locked in the front, limited slip rear (but am a good driver:D)

Let me know what you think about my setup.

JCSXJ
11-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Never mind, funeral is at 11am. Maybe next time.

YGOHOME
11-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Jamie, can you give me a call at 480-797-0142 when you get a chance... SRP suprised me today saying we have to get this application and database upgraded this weekend or they are canning the project.

So I'm not sure yet if I'm going to be done in time for tomorrow mornings run. I'm still at work and will probably be here till morning hours or longer. Give me a call to let me know you got this. I tried calling your number and I left a message but not sure if I had the right number or not, just got an automated voice answer service.

I'll post up here again and leave another voice msg to let you know if I finish at a reasonable time to make it or not

Thanks,

Ben

jpotts
11-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Jamie, can you give me a call at 480-797-0142 when you get a chance... SRP suprised me today saying we have to get this application and database upgraded this weekend or they are canning the project.

So I'm not sure yet if I'm going to be done in time for tomorrow mornings run. I'm still at work and will probably be here till morning hours or longer. Give me a call to let me know you got this. I tried calling your number and I left a message but not sure if I had the right number or not, just got an automated voice answer service.

I'll post up here again and leave another voice msg to let you know if I finish at a reasonable time to make it or not

Thanks,

Ben

Thanks a lot for the heads up Ben.

I'm still planning on heading out to the trail tomorrow @ 9am. Hopefully Ben will make it.

DesertX04
11-09-2007, 09:09 PM
I'm still planning on making it.

jpotts
11-09-2007, 09:10 PM
I'm still planning on making it.

Cool. See ya there

DrewDog
11-09-2007, 09:58 PM
jpotts, looks like I'm heading out as well. If I'm running late I'll catch up with you at Anaconda......D

YGOHOME
11-10-2007, 12:19 AM
I'm still at work waiting for my scripts to complete. bummer. there's always next weekend. lol

have a blast and let me know if anyone flops again :D

jpotts
11-10-2007, 02:53 PM
I'm still at work waiting for my scripts to complete. bummer. there's always next weekend. lol

have a blast and let me know if anyone flops again :D

No flops. Never made it to Anaconda. Ran Lower CD & Dirty Sanchez. We had a great time. Those are some cool trails. If we give next weekend another try, we'll have to run Dirty Sanchez. it's a fun trail.

DrewDog
11-12-2007, 09:27 AM
Had a blast; Sorry about the broken spring, I knew it was coming. New springs on the way!!!................D