PDA

View Full Version : Sept 29th cleanup???

Fire Ball
09-10-2007, 12:05 PM
My wife interviewed a woman from Pinal county supervisors for a new paper article.

One of the things she said were very important was OHV stuff. Also said quads are a real problem with cutting new trails and litter.

She told Carrie there was supposed to be a cleanup scheduled for 9/29 but Carrie didn't find out where. Does anyone else know about this? Am I just in the dark?

Fire Ball
09-10-2007, 01:14 PM
More information from Sandie Smith, Pinal Co. Supervisor.

Sandie

>>> "Tim Holt" 8/29/2007 7:48:38 AM >>>
Here is the link to the announcement of the September 29th Desert Wells clean-up/maintenance/Ambassador Program initiation on the AGFD website. http://www.azgfd.gov/inside_azgfd/edits/volunteer_opps.shtml
I also included it as an attachment (Word document) for your distribution. Sandee McCullen and Arizona State Parks (Amy or Troy) said they would send this to their respective audiences.

I have also attached the map that we produced in regards to trash "hot spots" for the clean-up day. I know some people requested this in advance of September 29th.

The third attachment is the meeting minutes from our meeting on 8/21/07. Please review and check for accuracy and pay particular atttention to the action items listed for September 29th.

Thanks for all of your hard work and collaboration.

Tim