PDA

View Full Version : Free Forum Sponsorship for Land Use and Community Service Activity

Joe West
06-19-2007, 11:30 AM
Hi Gang,

Because of the importance of Land Use issues to the recreational use of Jeeps (and in fact, all Off-Highway vehicles), I am proud to announce the following reward program for those members who take the time to attend land use meetings.

As of today, if a member attends land use meetings in the numbers outlined below, they will be rewarded with free sponsorships. Yes... I know this isn't much, but I think it is extremely important for there to be some reward to those members who spend their time and energy keeping OUR land available for us to use responsibly.

Land use meeting means ANY meeting, land cleanup, or event (like Peer Patrol) that performs a community service that furthers the cause of responsible off-highway land use OR improves the image of our group in the eyes of the public. Interpretation is very liberal and you will know if an event you attend is a positive influence. Simply put; you decide if the event/function/meeting you attend qualifies and if you think it does; it does... simple as that.

Rewards:

3 meetings: Bronze
6 meetings: Silver
9 meetings: Gold
12 or more: Platinum

As SOON as you hit the above levels, all you need to do is send me a PM and tell me how many meetings/events/functions you attended and I will create a 1 year subscription for you. If you reach a new level, I'll upgrade your subscription to the new level.

This is on the honor system... there won't be any checking up on anyone. In addition, if you wish, I will modify your title to read "Land Use Member (level)" to reflect to the entire forum your dedication to keeping land available for us to use.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to shoot me a PM... we will keep this program open to changes which will help more members contribute their time to this extremely important effort.

If we don't start becoming more proactive about protecting our rights... in the not too distant future we will have capable rigs to drive and no place to drive them.

Please... very little is more important than setting a positive image for the community and being a vocal advocate for land-use rights. You'll find opportunities for meetings/events/functions in the community service forum and the land-use forums here:

Land Use:
http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Community Service:
http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Joe

FrenchChili
06-19-2007, 03:38 PM
If that's what it takes good idea, but no matter how many meetings I attend I'll still pay my memberships:p

drew_warnke
08-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Dont have the money right now to pay to sign up, but will soon. Went to the land meeting last night, and am disturbed by this. What can we do to help?

Allen
08-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Dont have the money right now to pay to sign up, but will soon. Went to the land meeting last night, and am disturbed by this. What can we do to help?

Just keep it up! Stay informed. Stay active. Wheel responsably!

Oh...... and WELCOME!