PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 22nd Night wrenching

ademster
06-17-2007, 05:40 PM
I am gonna reschedule for some other time.

AZG23
06-17-2007, 08:01 PM
yeah....they kept complaining last night that they needed some...:D

Fire Ball
06-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Their jeep has great sonar but no running lights :D

ademster
06-17-2007, 08:39 PM
hahahaha great sonar but no running lights...

SEDONA RICK
06-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Ademaster- Lights Are Highly OveR rated
MOSTLY ON THE RIGHT! CAN'T SEE OVER THERE ANYWAY
RICK

amber.hodge
06-19-2007, 06:40 PM
I would like to install rock lights Next Friday...

I am gonna buy two for under the front left and right fenders. 2 for under cab and two for the rear somewhere..

If any of ya would like to come by and hang out... awesome

I will have all the tools, wiring, relays, lights, flashlights to see ready to go... mind you I live in a apartment complex. so parking is limited and well so is electricity for lighting...

if you want to come and learn basic electrical wiring... then come by and I'll teach you... if you want lights install lights then buy some and we'll help you install them as well.

HINT HINT AMBER AND BEN!

Is that a "hint hint, I'm not helping you with your air conditioner anymore amber and ben"????

ademster
06-19-2007, 06:50 PM
no it was hint hint bring your jeep and we;ll install your rock lights to... and bring your car by tomorrow for the a/c

amber.hodge
06-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Otay.....will do....have to buy rock lights in the right color....didn't look at the package - grabbed off the "white led" rack at bass pro and got amber and red lights......have to go back anyway, as we spent over 150 and forgot to get the military discount....the discount will pay for all the lights we need extra on top of the ones we are exchanging....

ademster
06-19-2007, 07:03 PM
sweet let me know if your comming... I will bring extra stuff home haha

Hivemind
06-20-2007, 08:25 AM
I might wanna get in on this, where and when? What kind of lights are you installing?

DUFFER
06-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Got room for one more? I've been wanting to put rock lights on my TJ for a while now. And it'd be cool to meet some new people.

Adam, now that you are in Phoenix, who am I supposed to goto when I break down in Flagstaff??? Geez!

ademster
06-20-2007, 05:37 PM
Well duffer I dunno haha... if the price is right I'll drive up there hahah

ademster
06-20-2007, 05:40 PM
well Digger offered to do this at his house as he would a lot more room then I...

Lets get together with digger if he looks in here soon

I will not be installing lights on my rig as well I didnt have enough extra spending money on this paycheck..

but for whom ever wants their installed... let me know.. I will help ya'll out..

but you will need to provide your own lights, and switches mounting brackets.

I will be bringing my soldering gun, solder, electrical tape, solderless connectors, and couple spools of wire... with the wire I have I will probably be able to wire up 2-3 jeeps. I will also provide relays with harness's at 5 bucks each...

Fire Ball
06-20-2007, 06:10 PM
So where does digger live? It's hard to plan coming by if I don't know what part of the valley :)

ademster
06-20-2007, 06:41 PM
he told me 49th st. and e. indian school...