PDA

View Full Version : Table Mesa Marathon, 06-02-2007

DrewDog
06-02-2007, 06:49 PM
All right, looking for 2-3 more rigs to run a Table Mesa Marathon with Mike and I tomorrow morning. This is the trail breakdown and in this order.

Lower Terminator
Judgment Day
Upper Terminator
Predator
Dirty Sanchez
Anaconda

At this point if its still early we will run the following

Lower Collateral Damage
Upper Collateral Damage

Rules;
5 Jeeps max
No stopping for photos, food (eat in the jeep) or B.S.ing:D
Bring lots of H2O and spare parts.
If someone breaks down were all broke down.

If you are interested please rely here or PM me for more detail

..Drew

azcharlie
06-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Now that sounds like fun. Too bad I can't make it. I'm still licking my wounds from last weekend.

jkdup
06-02-2007, 07:27 PM
All right, looking for 2-3 more rigs to run a Table Mesa Marathon with Mike and I tomorrow morning. This is the trail breakdown and in this order.

Lower Terminator
Judgment Day
Upper Terminator
Predator
Dirty Sanchez
Anaconda

At this point if its still early we will run the following

Lower Collateral Damage
Upper Collateral Damage

Rules;
5 Jeeps max
No stopping for photos, food (eat in the jeep) or B.S.ing:D
Bring lots of H2O and spare parts.
If someone breaks down were all broke down.

If you are interested please rely here or PM me for more detail

..Drew

Hope you guys have fun - too bad my idea of a run is not good enough for you! :p

DrewDog
06-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Hope you guys have fun - too bad my idea of a run is not good enough for you! :p

jkdup, didn't see your run post on Moderate Runs (2.5 - 3.5), sorry. I'm sure we'll cross paths out there tomorrow. Channel 4...............Drew

DesertRat
06-02-2007, 08:12 PM
Have fun out there guys!
Sounds like fun :)

jkdup
06-02-2007, 08:13 PM
jkdup, didn't see your run post on Moderate Runs (2.5 - 3.5), sorry. I'm sure we'll cross paths out there tomorrow. Channel 4...............Drew

Yeah just let me know if I need to winch somebody out ;)

No prob - since you posted 4.0 I am sure y'all be doing stuff the JK can't do (or maybe stuff I don't want the JK to do). Glad to know what channel you all are on though we will use another.

SB

DrewDog
06-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Have fun out there guys!
Forget willow, come out to TM! :D Good running with you today DesertRat! .....D

DrewDog
06-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Glad to know what channel you all are on though we will use another.

SB

That's messed up! Call out if you guys need anything..........D

desertdawg
06-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Have fun out there guys!

Mike we need to get you on Anaconda sometime. That trail Rocks!:cool:

See ya in the morning!

Drew that TM Marathon sounds like fun. If you do another one when it cools off a bit, I'd love to join you.:cool:

DrewDog
06-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Mike we need to get you on Anaconda sometime. That trail Rocks!:cool:

See ya in the morning!

Drew that TM Marathon sounds like fun. If you do another one when it cools off a bit, I'd love to join you.:cool:

How about a Night Marathon sometime? :D Cooler then...................Drew

desertdawg
06-02-2007, 09:24 PM

I can't see where I'm going half the time during the day let alone at night!:D

DesertX04
06-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Too bad I didn't see this earlier, I've got a few things to put back on the jeep before I can go out again. I'll keep an eye out for the next one.

Woody
06-03-2007, 01:14 AM
I just got back from TM.

Ran Collateral, Dirty Sanchez down and up, then Anaconda.

One rig. It took about (not including beer breaks) an hour or so at most. :D

Good times.

Have fun.

DrewDog
06-03-2007, 05:37 AM
I just got back from TM.

Ran Collateral, Dirty Sanchez down and up, then Anaconda.

One rig. It took about (not including beer breaks) an hour or so at most. :D

Good times.

Have fun.

Good stuff Woody, I'm heading out now. Maybe next time we'll cross paths........Drew

Wind_Danzer
06-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Om man... sounds like a blast!!!

What was the attempt rule, 2 times and then the winch/strap or go till you make it?

DrewDog
06-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Well, it got hot quick but here is the run down of what we finished (every obstacles, no bi-passes);

Lower Terminator CHECK
Judgment Day CHECK
Upper Terminator CHECK
Predator CHECK
Dirty Sanchez NO DICE
Anaconda NO DICE
Lower Collateral Damage NO DICE
Upper Collateral Damage NO DICE

Mike and I met up and we were at Lower Terminator at 7:10AM. I ended up breaking my Tranny mount somewher on Upper Terminator. I strapped it down with a tie strap and we ran Predator. After that we figured we shouldn't push it so we took the access road back. That was at 10:45, so about 4 hours. Ended up watch another group run the "Z Turn" from up on the access. Well 3 people ran the Z and we watch the rest bi-pass :) . Great day of wheeling hope the other group had a good time as well. Looking to do the TM Marathon to it's fullest but it may need to be a little cooler out! No photos do to rule number two, stupid rules!!!!........................Drew

Jdemonto
06-03-2007, 03:03 PM
Saw you guys from above, I had to hit the bypass as I was tight on time! Have to do a run with you guys in the future!

Jason

Renob
06-03-2007, 03:46 PM
I had to hit the bypass as I was tight on time!11378

Jdemonto
06-03-2007, 03:52 PM

OK mr renob..I admit..I am a poser with a MALLCrawler.....NOT

My daughter had to get to the library..she is a volunteer there...

Jason

Renob
06-03-2007, 03:57 PM
My daughter had to get to the libraryThat has to be the lamest excuse for doing a bypass that anyone have ever used.

Jdemonto
06-03-2007, 04:00 PM
That has to be the lamest excuse for doing a bypass that anyone have ever used.

Well would you make your daughter late for work???? I was short for time as I had to leave before the group ended the trail...not an excuse:rolleyes:

Jason

Renob
06-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Well would you make your daughter late for work???? I was short for time as I had to leave before the group ended the trail...not an excuse:rolleyes:

JasonI would not have taken someone who had to be at work, out wheeling with the chance of breakage being a real possibility.

I think that would make her more late than the few seconds it takes to actually do the obstacle.

BTW, what kind of idiot is going to fire a "volunteer" for being late?

Jdemonto
06-03-2007, 04:17 PM
I would not have taken someone who had to be at work, out wheeling with the chance of breakage being a real possibility.

I think that would make her more late than the few seconds it takes to actually do the obstacle.

BTW, what kind of idiot is going to fire a "volunteer" for being late?

I'm not sure a volunteer can be fired?????:confused: Who knows...I just wanted to get out as I have been focused on work lately. I don't get to spend much time with my girls:(

Jason:(

Renob
06-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Don't really care, I'm done with it.

Sorry Drew, you can have your thread back now.

DrewDog
06-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Saw you guys from above, I had to hit the bypass as I was tight on time! Have to do a run with you guys in the future!

Jason

Think we've crossed paths out there before but never run together, next time for sure. All I have to say is when we were up top watching is was HOT as heck, must of been 5 degrees hotter down in the canyon! Sorry about the exhaust, did that to mine before and bent it back wit a Hi-Lift handle:D ..........Drew

Number 7
06-03-2007, 05:53 PM
I'm not sure a volunteer can be fired?????:confused: Who knows...I just wanted to get out as I have been focused on work lately. I don't get to spend much time with my girls:(

Jason:(

Vouching for Jason here. He did have the girls with him and we all knew he had to skeedadle. BTW, his girls are adorable. Both of them. I'm all for Dads spending time with their girls. :)

DrewDog
06-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Number 7, when are you going to post the photos up on you're webshots from yesterday's trip out in FJ?

Jdemonto
06-03-2007, 06:34 PM
Think we've crossed paths out there before but never run together, next time for sure. All I have to say is when we were up top watching is was HOT as heck, must of been 5 degrees hotter down in the canyon! Sorry about the exhaust, did that to mine before and bent it back wit a Hi-Lift handle:D ..........Drew

Yeah Drew I did that night run last year when your rig broke at upper Ajax! Technically we hiked it! Man was it hot twards the end, every bit of 105 in the canyon..don;t know as my Jeep said 148*!!

Jason

Antman
06-03-2007, 06:42 PM
That has to be the lamest excuse for doing a bypass that anyone have ever used.

Renob at his best, telling it like it is!:D Come on Jason, fess up!:p

Jdemonto
06-03-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm will to hit the BIg boy trails after my new Rubicon 44 is installed! I have the 4.88's,Eaton electronic locker..just need to get axle shafts and its a go!

Jason

Renob
06-03-2007, 06:53 PM
I'm will to hit the BIg boy trails after my new Rubicon 44 is installed! I have the 4.88's,Eaton electronic locker..just need to get axle shafts and its a go!

JasonWhy wait? I, and countless others are running the so called "Big Boy" trails on a front D30.

Let's do Anaconda & Collateral Damage on Saturday the 16th. Meet at the TM parking lot at 6:00 AM.

Number 7
06-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Number 7, when are you going to post the photos up on you're webshots from yesterday's trip out in FJ?

Yeah, I'm on it Drew. I got some good ones of you. Thing is, somehow my camera took BIG photos even though I had it set to take small ones. Uploading turned out to be too time consuming, am going to shrink & upload. I'll let you know.

Di

Jdemonto
06-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Why wait? I, and countless others are running the so called "Big Boy" trails on a front D30.

Let's do Anaconda & Collateral Damage on Saturday the 16th. Meet at the TM parking lot at 6:00 AM.

Dana 30 OPEN????????? Renob Saturdays are bad for me...I make $$$ those days! I get 1 sunday a month off and a sat night run could be in order..don't know if those trails will work for me with a open front diff?

Jason

Renob
06-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Dana 30 OPEN????????? Renob Saturdays are bad for me...I make $$$ those days! I get 1 sunday a month off and a sat night run could be in order..don't know if those trails will work for me with a open front diff?

JasonNevermind, I wouldn't want your kids to go hungry.

Look me up when you're confident in your rig and get a real job with a regular schedule.

Jdemonto
06-03-2007, 07:25 PM
Nevermind, I wouldn't want your kids to go hungry.

Look me up when your confident in your rig and get a real job with a regular schedule.

Real Job?? I consider what I do a career not a job! I enjoy what I do and make a fine living;) Yeah the hours are long..its give and take:D

I'll be sure to look you up;)

HI-JAK Over back to my ignore list you go...until next time renob

Jason

YGOHOME
06-03-2007, 07:31 PM
Drew, let me know when you want to do the rest of the trails on your list. Next Sat the 9th sound okay?

Thanks,

Ben

jpotts
06-03-2007, 07:38 PM
Drew, let me know when you want to do the rest of the trails on your list. Next Sat the 9th sound okay?

Thanks,

Ben

I might be interested in that run too. Of those trails, I've only run Anaconda, but would really like to try the others.

Renob
06-03-2007, 07:39 PM
back to my ignore list you go...until next time renobFor a guy who has me on his ignore list, you sure like to read my posts.

jpotts
06-03-2007, 08:26 PM
I might be interested in that run too. Of those trails, I've only run Anaconda, but would really like to try the others.

Oops. I'm actually out on that Saturday. I promised my kid that I'd take him to the waterpark on that day. Not that I was invited in the first place :D

DesertRat
06-03-2007, 08:34 PM

Night time run would be cool :)

Glad to hear you guys had some fun out there!

DrewDog
06-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Yeah, I'm on it Drew. I got some good ones of you. Thing is, somehow my camera took BIG photos even though I had it set to take small ones. Uploading turned out to be too time consuming, am going to shrink & upload. I'll let you know.

Di

Number 7, Sweet, look forward to seeing them!

Thanks,

Ben

Ben, working on many be a night run Friday or Saturday. I'll let you know the details or post something up soon.......>Drew

1BLKJP
06-03-2007, 11:28 PM
CD could be fun at night. :D Looks like you all had a good time Drew

lancetkenyon
06-04-2007, 06:02 AM
CD could be fun at night. :D Looks like you all had a good time Drew

CD and DS would be cool......if I only had a Jeep.:(

LKD TJ
06-04-2007, 09:23 AM

You took the words out of my mouth!!! :(

DrewDog
06-04-2007, 10:18 AM

I have a open seat for you when we run it!..................Drew

Huck
06-04-2007, 05:51 PM
I'll be watching for the post. After running DS and CD, I need to beat my CD bug. That last obstacle has had my number, but I aint skeered.....

DrewDog
06-04-2007, 06:49 PM
I'll be watching for the post. After running DS and CD, I need to beat my CD bug. That last obstacle has had my number, but I aint skeered.....

That's what I like to hear!............D

lancetkenyon
06-04-2007, 07:29 PM
I have a open seat for you when we run it!..................Drew

In the words of Borat.....Verry Niiice!:D

DrewDog
06-04-2007, 08:03 PM
In the words of Borat.....Verry Niiice!:D

"I Like"..........B

1BLKJP
06-04-2007, 09:22 PM

Next time you run CD Huck, we need to make sure that no one has a birthday within 6 months. :D

Huck
06-05-2007, 08:09 AM
Agreed. There will be a birthday poll prior to my next attempt of CD. If anyone in the group has a birthday within said '6 month' time span, they will be asked to leave the run or my junk will sit still for that portion of the run. :D

I'm up for a night run or for most any run not involving the heat of the day.....

YGOHOME
06-05-2007, 12:31 PM
you can end the curse only by offering presents and gift. my birthday was last month btw

Huck
06-05-2007, 02:19 PM
That's an interesting theory, Ben. For some reason TM, birthdays, and my heep just don't mix well. I think Joe figures into that equation somehow, as well. Hmmmm, an offering you say? I'll speak with my local witch doctor and see what we can come up with.

YGOHOME
06-05-2007, 07:13 PM
ha. kidding of course. we will run the trails, come what may