PDA

View Full Version : Short notice locker install

Fire Ball
04-24-2007, 10:35 AM
I'v decided to go ahead and get my locker today and install it for a trip tomorrow.

Anyone want to come by and see it done or lend a hand?

Probably start around 1pm and take about 2.5 hours at the most depending on how much we BS.

I'm in East valley, PM for directions if interested.

Bill

amber.hodge
04-24-2007, 11:10 AM
I'v decided to go ahead and get my locker today and install it for a trip tomorrow.

Anyone want to come by and see it done or lend a hand?

Probably start around 1pm and take about 2.5 hours at the most depending on how much we BS.

I'm in East valley, PM for directions if interested.

Bill

1300 is pretty early...if you end up getting a later start by a couple of hours, we'd probably show up to learn. Let me know.

Fire Ball
04-24-2007, 12:57 PM
How late? I can put it off a couple hours but don't want to start later than say 3 if your watching, 4 if your helping.

Bill

amber.hodge
04-24-2007, 01:12 PM
How late? I can put it off a couple hours but don't want to start later than say 3 if your watching, 4 if your helping.

Bill
3:00 would be awesome...I may even be able to stop by at the final stages
I think he'll get off at 3:00 or so and I'm sure he won't mind showing up a few min after it has kicked off...He can help as far as handing you tools and beer...
I called him at lunch and told him about it - he's very much interested in coming by. Can you reply with your phone number (or PM - whatever) so he can hook up with you? I'm the computer geek of the family, so he won't likely be on here today.

Fire Ball
04-24-2007, 01:28 PM
PM sent.

OH and by the way, welcome to the disease we call wheeling!

amber.hodge
04-24-2007, 01:34 PM
PM sent.

OH and by the way, welcome to the disease we call wheeling!

Well, at least its more comfortable, attractive, and fun than syphallus would be... LOL!

Allen
04-24-2007, 01:43 PM
I would love to help, but I'm afraid my boss would get upset! Sorry I cant come help. Your help was apriceated!

Too short of notice!!

Fire Ball
04-24-2007, 01:56 PM
Yeah well you are the reason im doing this anyway! Thanks for pushing me over the edge on the decision. ;)

Appreciate the offer, I'm gonna get it done tonight for a run tomorrow, I know it is short notice.

I thought YOU were the boss? :)

amber.hodge
04-24-2007, 01:59 PM
Yeah well you are the reason im doing this anyway! Thanks for pushing me over the edge on the decision. ;)

Appreciate the offer, I'm gonna get it done tonight for a run tomorrow, I know it is short notice.

I thought YOU were the boss? :)

speaking of the run tomorrow, do you have weekdays available for jeep runs - i.e. mondays??

Fire Ball
04-24-2007, 02:01 PM
I rarely have weekends off. Maybe a Sat or Sunday but that is it. Carrie isn't working so no need to have weekends off anymore.

SO to make a short story long, yes almost all my runs are week days.

amber.hodge
04-24-2007, 02:59 PM
I rarely have weekends off. Maybe a Sat or Sunday but that is it. Carrie isn't working so no need to have weekends off anymore.

We'd like to do Florence on some Monday coming up, if you are available on a Monday, we can go, and we would be sans child

Fire Ball
04-24-2007, 10:32 PM
Amber and Ben stopped by to help/learn to do the D30 lock rite. The only problem sorta was that the 3.07 gear was small enough that we could get the pin out of the carrier without taking the ring gear off so they didn't get to see that.

It was nice to have someone to put the axles and brakes on for me while I did the other stuff. Sorry didn't take any pics since there are tons of write ups on these.

Thanks for the help, guys!

Bill

Allen
04-25-2007, 05:54 AM

I get every other monday/tuesday off!!

I have next monday/tuesday off!!

amber.hodge
04-25-2007, 08:06 AM
Amber and Ben stopped by to help/learn to do the D30 lock rite. The only problem sorta was that the 3.07 gear was small enough that we could get the pin out of the carrier without taking the ring gear off so they didn't get to see that.

It was nice to have someone to put the axles and brakes on for me while I did the other stuff. Sorry didn't take any pics since there are tons of write ups on these.

Thanks for the help, guys!

Bill

Welcome!! I really had fun learning how to put an axle/pumpkin/breaks/etc together...Let us know next time you have a wrenching party.

amber.hodge
04-25-2007, 08:06 AM
I get every other monday/tuesday off!!

I have next monday/tuesday off!!

We posted up a run in florence for Monday if you are interested, but we are open to location changes...We do have to work Tuesday, though.

Roughian98TJ
04-25-2007, 06:26 PM

another person with a sucks *** schedule YEAH, me Jeep needs to be taken out and beaten like the ***** she is. where we going?

Fire Ball
04-25-2007, 07:02 PM
I actually prefer to work weekends. I don't have to put up with near as many idiots and it is much quieter. Problem is most group events like clean ups and BB Q's are weekends :(

TRLR8TDTJ
04-25-2007, 07:09 PM
I work weekends also I think we should see more wekday runs posted. I have wed, thurs, fri off.

Kyle

Roughian98TJ
04-26-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm off Tue, Wed, Thur.

amber.hodge
04-26-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm off Tue, Wed, Thur.

That sucks, we have Sat, Sun, Mon off except first weekends of the months

Roughian98TJ
04-27-2007, 02:35 AM
That sucks, we have Sat, Sun, Mon off except first weekends of the months

you're telling me, know how hard it is to get a date for Tuesday night...its the happening thing :rolleyes:

amber.hodge
04-27-2007, 07:24 AM
you're telling me, know how hard it is to get a date for Tuesday night...its the happening thing :rolleyes:

No that was easy for us....my x has visitation on mondays and tuesdays...those are our going out nights.....
But, yeah, there isn't much going on those nights....take her wheeling...if she likes it she's a keeper - if she hates it meet someone new!