PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Kx450f... : (

Turtle
04-22-2007, 07:22 AM
I bought the bike brand new back in November of 2006. Due to certain circumstances I need to sell my beautiful baby! I will be looking for another bike in a couple months, but at the moment I need to clear some things up!!! So...

Bike is in excellent shape! Oil is changed every 3 rides and the air filter is cleaned and inspected after every ride! All the bearings have been tore apart and greased two times so far. I also just recently tore apart the top end, if you are familiar with the 06 KX450s then you might know about the faulty wrist pin many of them had from the factory... Well, while I was out of commission I decided it was time to replace that wonderful wrist pin, before I HAD to! The stock wrist pin was in excellent shape, but got replaced anyhow along with new piston rings and gaskets all around. The valves were perfect as well!

I am also in the process of making this bike street legal! Therefore I do have a headlight and taillight/brake light on the bike. Both are very easily removable if you would prefer this bike or MX. But be aware, the lights are there... but do not work as no one currently makes a lighting stator for this bike. I also have a current license and registation for this bike. However, the street legal is an idea in the works. I would be more then happy to remove the lights for you.

So...

Here is what I got:
2006 KX450F
KX250F MX Des Nations graphics, modified to fit KX450 plastics! (Looks awesome!)
90/100 Front 756 with 80% left
120 Rear Maxxis tire with about 2 easy rides on it.
Pro Circuit T4 slip on (spark arrestor)
Acerbis full wrap hand guards
Trailtech Endurance Computer
Renthal 48T rear sprocket
Acerbis DHH headlight
Baja Designs Taillight/brakelight with hydaulic brake switch
Pro-Taper Top clamp with Pro Taper 1 1/8th bars with kevlar grips
Stock front # plate to replace headlight

Any other questions, please feel free to email me or call... I will have pictures up before noon today (4/22
)

Price: $5001 I need enough to just about pay off the loan so I may get your title for you. I would possibly consider a trade for the right deal assuming you would accept a bill of sale (since I would have to remain making payments to get you the title). I would be interested in a newer cruiser or sport bike. However, I would prefer the cash to clear my name and get you the title!

Thanks for looking,
Justin
YZGUYONE25@aol.com
623-523-4527

SHNIPE
04-22-2007, 07:29 AM
J please tell me youre coming back to jeeps!!! :D

Turtle
04-22-2007, 11:12 AM
Yeppers!! I figured I still owe 7 grand on my bucket... I better get it together and get back to enjoying it! Actually heading over this after noon to look at the Jeep and see where I left off... I has been 18 months since I have drove my jeep now!!

SHNIPE
04-22-2007, 11:19 AM
SWEET!! If you need any help let me know. Im unskilled but ill do what i can

Turtle
04-22-2007, 11:51 AM
Right on! I appreciate it... Won't take a whole lot... other than motivation... it's hard when my jeep is about 20 miles away from me... I hope in the next couple months or so I will be rollin'...

SHNIPE
04-22-2007, 11:53 AM
Where is the jeep now? Not in Avtown?

Turtle
04-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Its at my dads place in Glendale. Unfortunately since I did not ever work on it, we took it to his place and stuck it in the back corner of his property.

Our garage is not filled in bikes and quads... if I can clear part and convince the roommate I just might see about bringing it home... However, I think I will gather all the parts first... Then I can have a big drunken wrenchin' weekend and knock it all out!

SHNIPE
04-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Does this mean the WCP is comin back?