PDA

View Full Version : Any Cleanups Planned?

Spongebob
01-25-2007, 06:33 AM
Are there any trail clean ups coming up? The weather is awfully nice out this time of year. Perhaps a TM cleanup is in order?

OlneyJeeps
01-25-2007, 07:33 AM
I'm trying to clean up the quality road tested automotive parts (aka junk) around my house:eek:

GLEN REAMS
01-25-2007, 08:34 PM
Are there any trail clean ups coming up? The weather is awfully nice out this time of year. Perhaps a TM cleanup is in order?

table mesa needs it bad so if there are any clean ups planned ill be there.
-Glen

jbjarko
01-25-2007, 08:38 PM
I agree. Time for another. Lets do this.

rockwerks
01-25-2007, 08:51 PM
timing for an FJ clean up might be more to our advantage

daniel
01-26-2007, 06:02 AM
I think TM can use it every other week:(

OlneyJeeps
01-26-2007, 08:18 AM
I think TM can use it every other week:(

I have to disagree.....

TM needs constant cleanup... as evidenced from every prior cleanups, as fast as we clean it up, invariably within hours of "completion" (and we do short trail run) I've come back to find arrogant idiots take stuff out of the dumpsters and put it out to shoot at:mad: :mad: :mad:

rockwerks
01-26-2007, 08:21 AM
I have to disagree.....

TM needs constant cleanup... as evidenced from every prior cleanups, as fast as we clean it up, invariably within hours of "completion" (and we do short trail run) I've come back to find arrogant idiots take stuff out of the dumpsters and put it out to shoot at:mad: :mad: :mad:

That is when you need to take pics of the offenders and call the cops

Rock
01-26-2007, 03:22 PM
lets do a clean up this weekened. i ain't got nuttin to do

rockwerks
01-26-2007, 03:28 PM
lets do a clean up this weekened. i ain't got nuttin to do

go to the FJ transportation route planning meeting from 1 to 4.......

Jsk8r1
02-01-2007, 12:23 AM
I know that most of you guys are based out of the Phoenix area but anyone that is down south closer to Tucson and has nothing better going on here is a little something you might be interested in, ill be out there....
The Redington Pass area, east of Tucson, has 3 shooting areas that are trashed due to irresponsible, trash leaving morons.

"There are a few groups involved in getting the areas cleaned up and establishing a permanent, sanctioned shooting facility up in the Redington Pass area.

March 10th, from 7 a.m. until approximately noon there will be a clean up of the three currently used, trashed shooting areas.

The Game & Fish commission will be supplying dumpsters, bags etc, we need to supply the labor to help get these areas cleaned up.

Law enforcement personnel is being lined up to close off areas where the clean up will be taking place."

desertkj
02-12-2007, 05:43 PM
I would be very interested in some cleanups.

Jeeppeepin
02-13-2007, 07:48 AM
There is also a weekend camping/clean up listed in the General section.

thread started by Hackle.

Clean up responsible by the Build to Grind group.

Check it out.

Mike McGreevy
02-14-2007, 04:55 PM
Ok everyone I have set up a clean-up run. Please check it out on AVJC. The run will start on April 14th. There will be lots of play time also on this one. Mike McGreevy:)