PDA

View Full Version : Small Harley Davidson pop machine for sale or trade

hdesert
11-23-2006, 05:29 AM
Dixie Narco pop machine with Harley Davidson sign face. Smaller machine perfect for the back yard or office. 5 selections, will vend 12 oz cans and most glass beer bottles, price can be set between .5 cents and $1.60 or I can even set it up to free vend if desired. Dixie Narco is the cadillac of the pop machines with all parts readily available locally and a service tech is available if ever needed. $600 if you pick up here (and I will load it for you) or I can deliver to phx metro valley area or prescott for $75.00. Pictures can be seen at http://www.hdesert.com/land/land3.htm . Home: 623-465-0576... Office: 623-465-7346... Cel: 623-340-0296. gary@hdesert.com .
Will consider trade for Warn 8000 to 9000 lb winch, stinger front bumper and rear bumper w/ swing out tire rack for 05 TJ, ARB lockers, mastercraft or beard seats. Also looking for set of four 2 1/2" dia 16" travel coilover shocks w/res, full hydraulic steering set up for one of my rock rigs. 39" red label Krawlers, Walker Evans beadlocks,
Large boulders (from quarter car to full car size) to be used in my yard for playing on with the jeeps (no expensive landscape boulders), 1/4 minus and 3/4 minus madison gold crushed granite & terra cotta windsor wall for landscaping. 16" flatbed trailer, auto handguns, semi auto rifles or interesting shotguns maybe (no junk).