PDA

View Full Version : Moab Run 16 Sept

SavageSun4x4
08-01-2006, 02:13 PM
When: Leaving Phoenix area Sat am Sept 16, return Sat Sept 23, trip is about 8 hrs of ez driving, arrive in Moab about 6 in the eve.

Who: Meet up with small group of folks from Jeeps of North Texas [JNT], about 7 - 10 Jeepers, family oriented, good fun, good people.

AZVJC folks welcome to come along for some or all of the week.

What: All levels of Jeeps from stock to not, running various trails in and around from novice level to Pritchett Canyon.

Where: In and around Moab trails, input welcome.

I am Got my reservations Bowen Motel in downtown Moab http://www.bowenmotel.com/ Great place to stay, family owned and run by real Americans, clean and you can walk anyplace in downtown.

I will arrive Sat eve around 7 or so. Reach me at 480 636 0696 cell.

Lifes A Jeep
08-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Hey Don

I'm interested in this trip to Moab. I need to see how things work out over the next few weeks. If I do go, I'm looking at driving up Tuesday afternoon, Sept 19th and will return to Phoenix either on Saturday or Sunday.

Does anyone else want to go from the VJC? I would like to share a room with someone to conserve cost. The hotel I stay at is charging $70 a night for a room with 2 beds.

I've been to Moab 3 times already and it's paradise! Trust me, Moab is why we wheel!

danno
08-01-2006, 05:52 PM
Don,

I am really interested in going. Unfortunatly thats in the red zone time for my pregnant wife (Due Oct 1st).

If I attempted to go, I am sure that she would take away my car keys and my B A L L s as punishment.

SavageSun4x4
08-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Don,

I am really interested in going. Unfortunatly thats in the red zone time for my pregnant wife (Due Oct 1st).

If I attempted to go, I am sure that she would take away my car keys and my B A L L s as punishment.

WOW danno, been good to have you along. Yea, red zone time for wife is not good especially since you only got one Jeep, but two balls. Keep the Jeep.

SavageSun4x4
08-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Hey Don

I'm interested in this trip to Moab. I need to see how things work out over the next few weeks. If I do go, I'm looking at driving up Tuesday afternoon, Sept 19th and will return to Phoenix either on Saturday or Sunday.

Does anyone else want to go from the VJC? I would like to share a room with someone to conserve cost. The hotel I stay at is charging $70 a night for a room with 2 beds.

I've been to Moab 3 times already and it's paradise! Trust me, Moab is why we wheel!

I stay at the Bowen Motel in downtown Moab http://www.bowenmotel.com/ and I am sure they are cheaper than $70.

Ask for the AAA discount.

mingoglia
08-01-2006, 06:39 PM
I stay at the Bowen Motel in downtown Moab http://www.bowenmotel.com/ and I am sure they are cheaper than $70.

Ask for the AAA discount.

...and don't forget your senior discount Don. :p

Mike

SavageSun4x4
08-01-2006, 08:07 PM
...and don't forget your senior discount Don. :p

Mike
You will think senior discount if I ever have to drag your sorry piece of Junk and your butt over a tuff obstacle, like a curb or something...:D

mingoglia
08-01-2006, 10:07 PM
You will think senior discount if I ever have to drag your sorry piece of Junk and your butt over a tuff obstacle, like a curb or something...:D

Fair enough.... I had that coming. :D