PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a good work truck?

David77
07-13-2006, 04:55 PM
SOLD!!!!

David77
07-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Hmmm should of mentioned this before...........its got the 360 in it, 1/2 ton automatic transmission doesnt smoke or rattle or anything like that. It doesnt need anything that I can see, I havent noticed it leaking oil it doesnt run hot. The body is strait it has a tow hitch and the electric brake rig in the dash. It was his dads who is in his late 50's and it looks accordingly, nothing modified hub caps, basically all original Color blue

lamanite480
07-13-2006, 06:52 PM
I have a black hard top, but its for the Unlimited. I suppose thats not what you want? Do you have any pics of the dodge and more info on it (miles, a/c, etc...)?

-Ty

David77
07-13-2006, 09:10 PM
I just gave it a good checking over, The engine runs great. The ac does not work I checked the compressor and the clutch spins free like it should, The condensor and lines all look to be in good conditon(I would say it just needs to be charged). The engine does not smoke when first fired up after sitting all night so the valve seals are good, it does not smoke going down the road so the rings are good. The transmission shifts clean through all gears, there is no slipping. The only thing it could use is a good tune up the plugs wires cap and rotor have seen better days. I have bought alot of 1000 and 2000 dollar get me by cars and this is not one of them, this is a good truck I think whoever buys it will be happy. If someone on this forum wants it I will sell it for 1300, i figure 200 will replace all plugs wires cap rotor and hoses and belts, it doesnt need all that but what the hell might as well! Oh and the hard top I need is for the standard tj.......

David77
07-13-2006, 09:14 PM
Will add pics later tonight or tomorrow