PDA

View Full Version : AZOHVC Board of Directors Elections

1BLKJP
06-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Hi Folks,

Just wanted to give you a quick run down on what's going on with the AZOHVC. Tonight are the elections for the New Board Members and Reps. I know that Chris and I will be there and have accounted for the 6 votes that the AZVJC has as Charter Members.

I probably won't be around the PC much this weekend so I will make sure that Chris or another one of the reps posts up the new board members as an FYI to all of you. After the new board has been seated there will be a lot of activity from the coalition and we will pass on more information as it is available.

dusmcbro
06-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Good luck to all contestants. I wonder whom will pull ahead and take the win tonight?;)

Sandee McCullen
06-17-2006, 12:10 AM
Hi Folks,

Just wanted to give you a quick run down on what's going on with the AZOHVC. Tonight are the elections for the New Board Members and Reps. I know that Chris and I will be there and have accounted for the 6 votes that the AZVJC has as Charter Members.

I probably won't be around the PC much this weekend so I will make sure that Chris or another one of the reps posts up the new board members as an FYI to all of you. After the new board has been seated there will be a lot of activity from the coalition and we will pass on more information as it is available.

2006/2007 AZOHVC Executive Board Members & group Reps:

President: Don Hood, ATR 2 Year term
V.P. Jim Florence, Az Rock Rats 1 Year term
Secretary: Chris Benner, Az Backcountry 2 Year term
Treasurer: Sandee McCullen, ASA4WDC 1 Year term
ATV Rep: Gene Carmickle, Dirty SOB's ATV Club 1 yr
Dan Scheske, Az ATV Riders 1 yr
4x4 Rep: Chris Radoccia, AZVJC 1 yr
Jack Hickman, AZVJC 1 yr
Motorcycle: Keith Greenwalt, Coconino Trail Riders 1 yr
Patrick Cox, ATR 1 yr
Sm Bus: Todd McCullen, Desert Fab Motorsports 1 yr
Kevin Carr, Max 4x4 Accessories 1 yr

The REPS are the representatives of their related groups. They should be the liaison with the members of their groups across the state. If they wish to work with individuals from clubs / groups outside their areas they can do whatever works to keep the communications open. If anyone has a question please contact your rep. This information will be up on the WEB site soon. YOUR support and cooperation will help make our organization a success for all!