PDA

View Full Version : Orbital Battery Brand New

georgia
06-13-2006, 05:52 PM
Bought this battery from a local auto parts dealer when I was having ECU troubles, thinking I had a battery problem...turns out it wasn't so and my old blue top was still alive and kicking...so now, since the auto parts dealer will not take it back (they said it was used, even though it was never bolted down lol) I am selling it here, with the hopes for someone to take it out of my garage... Still has a full charge only put in the Jeep one time...

http://www.kingsolar.com/catalog/mfg/exide/orb78dt84.jpg

The toughest. Exide's revolutionary Orbital Grid Technology takes batteries to a whole new level. By using tightly wound cylindrical cells, Exide has created a virtually indestructible starting battery that retains its capacity, is maintenance free, and will never leak acid.

The exceptionally durable and reliable Exide Orbital is the perfect choice for your most demanding vehicles.

Features

* Exide's Orbital Grid design and absorbent glass-mat (AGM) separator virtually eliminate damage and capacity loss by resisting vibration.
* Patented separator technology allows the Orbital to recharge faster than conventional batteries
* Advanced assembly methods allow overcharge gas to escape safely, while retaining the Orbital's sealed quality making it ideal for use in a wide variety of applications.
* Heavy duty components and innovative design provide superior conductivity, durability, and off-season power retention.
* Convenient fold-away handles make the Orbital easy to transport and install.

* BCI Group Number: 78DT
* CCA at O: F 770
* CA 32 F: 1000
* RC minutes @ 25 Amps: 95
* Length: 10 1/8
* Width: 7
* Height: 8

Has an 84 Month warranty included as well.

Paid right at 100 bucks for this thing locally and I'd like to get at least 60 for it....

60 bucks....its yours:D

azdesertrhino
06-13-2006, 08:21 PM
pm sent!

georgia
06-14-2006, 11:50 PM
Sold to AZDesertRhino