PDA

View Full Version : Squeeze Sunday Evening? 6/3?

SHNIPE
06-03-2006, 09:39 PM
Wanting to run out and play in the hills. was hoping to get there around 6pm or so and try and beat some of the heat. will have the nephews with me so i cant keep em out toooo late as one starts his FIRST job Monday morn.

If no one shows ill prolly just hit the hills and head to saguaro to drown the kids :D

VIVIsectI
06-04-2006, 03:16 PM
change the date in the post to 6/4 Dennis. 6/3 was last night. Wish I would have saw this earlier, I wouldn't have cleaned the jeep.

Renob
06-04-2006, 03:28 PM
You're supposed to clean Jeeps?

SHNIPE
06-05-2006, 04:08 PM
Ive been working too much :D anyway just took the kids out and did a little bit of runnin around then took them to the movies. had some fun. Sorry bout the date screwup :D

mingoglia
06-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Ive been working too much :D anyway just took the kids out and did a little bit of runnin around then took them to the movies. had some fun. Sorry bout the date screwup :D

I'm surprised these nephews are brave enough to ride with you again? or are these different nephews? :o

SHNIPE
06-05-2006, 10:20 PM
its the same ones :D haha they were there when i dropped off the jeep for the new cage adn when i picked it up and inspected it THOROUGHLY (mainly by climging all over it) and think it will hold... boy will i teach them :D(jk... i hope)