PDA

View Full Version : Various TJ and YJ stuff

Turtle
05-06-2006, 12:06 PM
Okay... gotta clean out some of the old stuff sittin' around.

I have:

2 TJ soft uppers. The frames are in excellent shape, but the windows are shot... you can barely see through all the scratches and the zippers are sown shut. Would be great if ya wanna invest in new windows and just need the frames... or maybe ya want some scrap steel!! $10 OBO

2 YJ soft uppers... These are just the skins... the frames are gone... These are in really good shape! The windows have a slight tint to them are and not scratched or abused. Just need to stick them on your old frames! These also have the square top corner so maybe they will work on some CJs.. I dunno! $20 OBO

1 TJ soundbar. This is just the soundbar with the fancy cloth cover and center light... I think I am going to keep the speakers.. I don't know... even if I don't they are nothing fancy but they work! $50 OBO!

Let me finish cleaning this weekend and I will be adding more... PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER... I just want it gone!

Turtle
623-523-4527
YZGUYONE25@aol.com

FrenchChili
05-06-2006, 01:46 PM
I see that you're already gathering up gas money to go get that hemi in Cali. :D

Turtle
05-06-2006, 02:44 PM
hahaha... ya gotta do whats gotta be done! With the gas prices now days I am going to need to sell my whole Jeep just to have enough gas... Oh well... it'll be worth it : )

Turtle