PDA

View Full Version : White Tanks

Barry@4Wheeler's Supply
04-18-2006, 10:29 PM
Going out to White Tanks and it has been awhile. Used to unload at the beginning of Watson just south I-10. Well it is all developed and not sure where to park truck and trailer. :confused: Anyone got info where to park? Would be much appreciated.

Barry

jason
04-18-2006, 10:56 PM
just continue past the houses and park on the side of the road right where the pavement ends. its wide and ive never had a problem parking there recently.

Barry@4Wheeler's Supply
04-19-2006, 12:44 PM
just continue past the houses and park on the side of the road right where the pavement ends. its wide and ive never had a problem parking there recently.

Thanks a ton!

DsrtJeeper
04-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Cole wants to tag along in his V-dub. :D It's lowered for clearance. ;)

Simon@4Wheeler's Supply
04-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Cole wants to tag along in his V-dub. :D It's lowered for clearance. ;)
Sold it:mad: But I did get a chance to run Asylum w/ Barry about a year ago:D Would have to take my dually right now Eric:D

DsrtJeeper
04-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Sold it:mad: But I did get a chance to run Asylum w/ Barry about a year ago:D Would have to take my dually right now Eric:D

Cool! There's room for at least 4 of us in that pimp wagon! I remember the Asylum run last year. I was very tempted to drag my trash through there. :eek:

jason
04-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Thanks a ton!

no prob, whatcha planning on runnin? a lil heads up, theres a lot of trash and most trails have pretty much gone to *****. stacked and restacked, then stacked again.

not sure how your set up, but seeing that you tow your rig and from previous posts, im guessing your pretty capable. landslide was like the only one that had minimal stacking. ruler/chaos werent that bad either.that was the last time i was out there (3wks)

good luck

Barry@4Wheeler's Supply
04-19-2006, 04:31 PM
Planning on Asylum if we can get to it. If not we will probably do landslide of something.

xFallen
04-19-2006, 06:00 PM
no prob, whatcha planning on runnin? a lil heads up, theres a lot of trash and most trails have pretty much gone to *****. stacked and restacked, then stacked again.

not sure how your set up, but seeing that you tow your rig and from previous posts, im guessing your pretty capable. landslide was like the only one that had minimal stacking. ruler/chaos werent that bad either.that was the last time i was out there (3wks)

good luck

Barry's got a D35 c-clip rear axle and 31" ATs. :D

Here's Barry going through Twisted the right way
http://k7top.com/v-web/gallery/albums/album08/100_0601.sized.jpg

And making the big fall on the original portion of Collateral Damage look too easy
http://k7top.com/v-web/gallery/albums/album09/100_0655.sized.jpg

Asylum, baby. That'd be worth the watch.

Barry

DFRacing
04-19-2006, 06:49 PM
Planning on Asylum if we can get to it. If not we will probably do landslide of something.

Hey, when????:D :D

jason
04-19-2006, 07:21 PM

sweet rig! you can get to asylum btw. at least it was last time i was on that side of the mountain bout 4 months ago. pm me if ya want a hint.

hey barry, ill follow you and your rig all day in my jeep with the d35:D

Barry@4Wheeler's Supply
04-20-2006, 11:15 AM
Hey, when????:D :D
Saturday, this coming one. The 22nd.

DADYJP
04-20-2006, 07:01 PM
the south side of the tanks? what time?