PDA

View Full Version : Moab!!!!

ijestares
03-19-2006, 03:47 PM
Alright yall last weekend in April Anne and I are heading to Utah to meet my brother for some good ol' fun. Hope that you can save the date. We think that all the trails should be nice and warmed up for us after easter run. Let me know if you need any more info. We also may be taking the ultra long way home and take the rubicon home. Now hopfully the ZJ is up and running better by then!!!

Antman
03-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Alright yall last weekend in April Anne and I are heading to Utah to meet my brother for some good ol' fun. Hope that you can save the date. We think that all the trails should be nice and warmed up for us after easter run. Let me know if you need any more info. We also may be taking the ultra long way home and take the rubicon home. Now hopfully the ZJ is up and running better by then!!!

Hey, TC, Cliff, and Dan and Walt from Payson will be up there starting April 7th for a week with the JU crowd. Will you still be there then?

Blkruby
03-20-2006, 04:14 AM
:eek: Bill I hate to tell you but we're not going to May 7 thru 14.Unless things have changed and no one told me:confused: