PDA

View Full Version : Las Cruces NM

SavageSun4x4
03-09-2006, 06:23 PM
I think I will pass on Moab for ESJ this year, the crowds are just not worth it IMO. That said I have been wanting to run to Las Cruces and do some trails out there.

Anybody here interested in maybe very long weekend gig out there and playing in the rocks in the month of April?

azrubyman
03-09-2006, 06:59 PM
I would be interested depending on dates and types of trails of course. Don't want to hold you back any. I'm tucked and on 33s.
I'm going on the ROF Moab run 1st week of May....so were you thinking maybe mid-April?
Ken

SavageSun4x4
03-09-2006, 08:38 PM
I would be interested depending on dates and types of trails of course. Don't want to hold you back any. I'm tucked and on 33s.
I'm going on the ROF Moab run 1st week of May....so were you thinking maybe mid-April?
Ken
Yes, I am flex tho. I can't make the May Moab runs this year due to being out of town on a family reunion. I'm not due to do Moab until the later part of Sept with the Lone Star Jeep Club.

Certainly I am open for another time frame after I return from the fam thing on 22 May. That would open up Memorial Day weekend. I'm not tied to anything, just would like to go.