PDA

View Full Version : Payette Draw

tyota
02-21-2006, 04:16 PM
I dunno if theirs a sticky that I can find out the info or not, so I'll just ask and see what happens, I would like to make another Payette draw run before the whole dango state gets closed down, so is their a way to find out if the payette draw area will be closing and or when??

thanks

1BLKJP
02-21-2006, 05:07 PM
I think it was determined that there was little chance of this wash being closed down anytime soon. There is a group up there that has adopted this trail and is keeping it safe and clean for all to use.

Let's focus on the trails down here for the moment and put the full force of the Phoenix wheeling community behind our voice.

xFallen
02-21-2006, 05:32 PM
I think it was determined that there was little chance of this wash being closed down anytime soon. There is a group up there that has adopted this trail and is keeping it safe and clean for all to use.

Let's focus on the trails down here for the moment and put the full force of the Phoenix wheeling community behind our voice.

He's talking about the imminent closures due to the lack of rain.

T.C.'S TOY
02-21-2006, 05:33 PM
I dunno if theirs a sticky that I can find out the info or not, so I'll just ask and see what happens, I would like to make another Payette draw run before the whole dango state gets closed down, so is their a way to find out if the payette draw area will be closing and or when??

thanks

NICK, FROM WHAT IAM TOLD THEY WILL START WITH NO CAMPFIRES THEN PROGRESS FROM THERE FROM WHAT I COULD FIND OUT FROM THE HEAD RANGER UP HERE IT WILL ALL START ON MARCH FIRST AND PROCEED WITH CLOSERS AS THE NON MOISTURE ISSUE CONTINUES.....THOM (T.C.'S TOY):eek:

1BLKJP
02-21-2006, 05:39 PM
He's talking about the imminent closures due to the lack of rain.

My bad fellas. I hadn't heard about the March 1st date.

xFallen
02-21-2006, 06:03 PM
My bad fellas. I hadn't heard about the March 1st date.

It could really put a...err...damper...on summer wheeling activities.

There's are a lot of wheeling areas outside of the USFS domain but I presume BLM and State could also close access for similar reasons (or dust).

Barry