PDA

View Full Version : I'll be the first: Wickenburg 2/10-2/11

Wildcat455
02-05-2006, 11:40 AM
While there will be some "Scenic" runs up there after the Parade, that's not what this post is about! There's actually a couple of trails we'll be running that I would consider "Threshold" trails. Been a while since I ran them, but if there are a few of you who are up for it, I'd be more than happy to turn you loose on them.
BTW, organization on this will be "Loose". See below for details.

When: February 10-12
Where: Wickenburg Area
Meet: At our camp for the Parade.
Time: Varies.
Friday night, there may be a "night run" close to camp. after 8 PM

Saturday, the runs will begin after the parade, and after Indian Fry Bread lunch... Roger (1Eagle) knows where we'll be doing that. For those who will not be in the parade, we'll swing by camp to pick you up on the way out to the trails.

Saturday Night a night run for sure. Time TBD (But after dark :D ) Depending on what time we finish the trail, we may already be ON the night run...

Sunday, More rockcrawling, Probably a rerun of Saturday, but we'll see... Leave camp around 10 AM

Here are directions to get there. As you start coming into town, watch for
the Burger King on your right hand side. Shortly after the Burger
King you will make a right hand turn on the street just past the
Movie Gallery video rental store. I think the road is Constellation. Then simply continue on this street past the rodeo grounds untill the pavement ends where you will find a gate on the right side. I haven't checked the mileage but it's only about 2 or so miles. Go though the gate and that's where we are camping. There are no hookups or facillities here, so bring everything that
you need for dry camping. Also, VERY IMPORTANT, this is state trust
land and you need to have your permit with you!!!

Wind_Danzer
02-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Ok, is all of wickenburg state trust land? If so, I'm screwed.

AZG23
02-05-2006, 02:08 PM
you can go down and get it same day....

k7mto
02-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Jamie - you've got a week to get your permit. Likely not time using snail mail,
but you could go in person and pick one up.

They're just down the street from 4 Wheelers...

Phoenix Office
1616 West Adams
Phoenix, AZ 85007
(602) 364-2753

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=1616+W+Adams+St,+Phoenix,+AZ+85007

RussChung
02-05-2006, 02:24 PM
Ok, is all of wickenburg state trust land? If so, I'm screwed.I wish we were told about the permit requirement earlier. I just checked the map, and it looks like the State Trust land starts where the pavement ends on Constellation Road. I'm in California all week, and I won't know until mid-week if I can participate, but I'll mail in the application, and if I'm asked for the permit, I'll just explain that it's in the mail....:(

Wind_Danzer
02-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Yea, I believed all had to be done by mail but I guess not. I will head down there tomorrow in the am some time.

Guess I'm not screwed afterall. :D

Triple-XJ
02-05-2006, 06:11 PM
There's actually a couple of trails we'll be running that I would consider "Threshold" trails. Been a while since I ran them, but if there are a few of you who are up for it, I'd be more than happy to turn you loose on them.

"Turn YOU LOOSE" :confused: You aint gonna lead?
I may need some one to winch off of :D

What kinda rating on the THRESHOLD trail? How far from camp?
Sounds like FUN, I'm down to try whatever is thrown my way. :)

1eagle
02-05-2006, 06:53 PM
The one run that Bill was talking about is right outside of camp. Other than that we are at Bill's mercy. :eek:

For meals, bring whatever. After the parade if everyone wants we could stop at the carnival for some lunch, (Fry Bread, Hot dogs and other stuff.) I am going to bring up some wood for the fire.

See Everyone their.

Hey Geno, WAKE UP

Wildcat455
02-05-2006, 07:00 PM
"Turn YOU LOOSE" :confused: You aint gonna lead?
I may need some one to winch off of :D

What kinda rating on the THRESHOLD trail? How far from camp?
Sounds like FUN, I'm down to try whatever is thrown my way. :)

OF COURSE!!! I'll be there to lend "Moral support" Or Heckle the **** out of you, whichever is appropriate... :D

Winch? I thought those were only needed on 5 rated trails... but that may be why I referred to these as "Threshold" trails. Some of you aren't going to make it. Some of you will have rearranged the physical appearance of your Jeep... Some of you will go up there, look at the obstacles, and decide not to do it, and just watch...:confused:

If I had to guess, I'd say they are about a 4.5, but don't hold me to it! For some reason, I think I'm going to eat those words...
You have to understand, it's been so long since we have wheeled with regular wheelbase Jeeps. We kinda quit keeping track of ratings.
If you can keep up with Barry (Xfallen) you'll do ok on these.

If you have a pristine Jeep, park it and watch.

The distance from camp varies, the night run is real close. The longer, day trip Rockcrawling isn't as close, but it's not that far, either.

Wildcat455
02-05-2006, 07:06 PM
I wish we were told about the permit requirement earlier. I just checked the map, and it looks like the State Trust land starts where the pavement ends on Constellation Road. I'm in California all week, and I won't know until mid-week if I can participate, but I'll mail in the application, and if I'm asked for the permit, I'll just explain that it's in the mail....:(

What? You didn't know you were required to have a STL permit to be on State Trust?

Aww, c'mon now, you have to at least recognize you may be on State Trust Land within the course of the year if you have a Jeep, Right?
I guess a good practice would be to ensure you always have a valid STL permit, so you NEVER have to worry about it.

I didn't realize I had to tell you about it, I thought I just had to REMIND you about it...

Sorry,

Wind_Danzer
02-05-2006, 07:18 PM
Bill,

Wheeling mostly TM and FJ some seem to forget that one needs one of those permits. I didn't know the Wickenburg area was STL, as stated in another thread, I've never gone there before.

It's not a big deal to me, I'm gonna be fine as I'll get mine tomorrow but it might have been nice to have had it mentioned before now that this area is state trust land for those unfamiliar with the area.

I'll be bringing some wood also, a gallon or two of water and some food. Debating on the big cooler or not, probably will if I have to pack in some drinks too. :D

Wildcat455
02-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Bill,

Wheeling mostly TM and FJ some seem to forget that one needs one of those permits. I didn't know the Wickenburg area was STL, as stated in another thread, I've never gone there before.

It's not a big deal to me, I'm gonna be fine as I'll get mine tomorrow but it might have been nice to have had it mentioned before now that this area is state trust land for those unfamiliar with the area.

Those areas both have State Trust... :confused:
(It's usually where we camp)

Anyway, for those of you who need permits, I'd recommend a visit here:

Phoenix Office 1616 West Adams, Phoenix, AZ 85007
(602) 364-2753

xFallen
02-05-2006, 07:46 PM

(602) 364-2753

Bill is right of cousre -- BOTH of those areas have State Trust lands that are crossed and used during the course of wheeling.

Anyone going off-road in AZ should have a State Trust Land use permit anyway. It supports our cause, gives money to the State for management of these lands and is one demonstration that we as a group care.

Barry

Wind_Danzer
02-05-2006, 07:55 PM

(602) 364-2753

Learn something new everyday. :) How come no one makes a big deal of having a permit for either area, especally TM.

You hear more about the White Tanks then anything else.

xFallen
02-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Learn something new everyday. :) How come no one makes a big deal of having a permit for either area, especally TM.

It's considered a standard thing. One of the first things one does when wheeling in any State or in any unfamiliar area is to determine the legal requirements. This typically involves a permit of some sort, sometimes more than one.

Barry

Wildcat455
02-05-2006, 08:00 PM

Don't really know Jaime. In both areas, TM, FJ there has been a definite increase in law enforcement presence, within the last couple years. Most of us went elsewhere to wheel.

At any rate, I'd like to get back on topic here.

Sooo, Who's all going?? :D

1eagle
02-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Don't really know Jaime. In both areas, TM, FJ there has been a definite increase in law enforcement presence, within the last couple years. Most of us went elsewhere to wheel.

At any rate, I'd like to get back on topic here.

Sooo, Who's all going?? :D

ME and my Jeep:D

Triple-XJ
02-05-2006, 09:03 PM
OF COURSE!!! I'll be there to lend "Moral support" Or Heckle the **** out of you, whichever is appropriate... :D

Calm down PUZZY CAT.
I cant wait either ;) :D

Winch? I thought those were only needed on 5 rated trails... but that may be why I referred to these as "Threshold" trails.

Most of the time she goes where I point her, once in a while I may need a little help with foreward motion.

You have to understand, it's been so long since we have wheeled with regular wheelbase Jeeps. We kinda quit keeping track of ratings.

No,no, I understand, I do.
I may not have a 10K Super Rig, but I like to imagine I do while banging her on the rocks :D

If you have a pristine Jeep, park it and watch.
Trust me, I'll park the WJ ;)

Wildcat455
02-05-2006, 09:54 PM
Calm down PUZZY CAT.
I cant wait either ;) :D

Most of the time she goes where I point her, once in a while I may need a little help with foreward motion.

No,no, I understand, I do.
I may not have a 10K Super Rig, but I like to imagine I do while banging her on the rocks :D

Trust me, I'll park the WJ ;)

Hehehe! You're kinda Cawky! Fun here and on the trail! I don't know you, right?

Triple-XJ
02-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Hehehe! You're kinda Cawky! Fun here and on the trail! I don't know you, right?

Me Cawky? naw, not usually. and I dont belive we have met ;)

Now thats sounds Kawky, and I'm sure its because I have never had the pleasure of meeting you.

Wildcat455
02-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Nope. I'm a smartasss, not Cawky at ALL!! :D

Looking forward to seeing you out there!

Devil Man
02-05-2006, 10:21 PM

its better to be a smart *** than a dumb ***:rolleyes:

Triple-XJ
02-05-2006, 10:23 PM

Just look for the person with, "Hand in Pocket".

That's the one feeling Cawky all day :D :D :D

Wildcat455
02-05-2006, 10:24 PM
its better to be a smart *** than a dumb ***:rolleyes:

I didn't mean it in reference to intelligence (Obviously), besides, I heard it's:
"Everyone Likes a littleass, nobody likes a smartass"

Devil Man
02-05-2006, 10:27 PM
I didn't mean it in reference to intelligence (Obviously), besides, I heard it's:
"Everyone Likes a littleass, nobody likes a smartass"
true butt if you are drunk you mite like a bigass :eek:

Wildcat455
02-05-2006, 10:30 PM
true butt if you are drunk you mite like a bigass :eek:

Scary, because I HAVE one of those!! :eek: Guess I'll keep my eye on you...;)

DM, you are gonna miss a really cool trip! The campfire is gonna be the BEST!!

But I understand. :rolleyes:

Devil Man
02-05-2006, 10:39 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wildcat455
02-06-2006, 07:33 AM
So far, there's

1Eagle
Triple XJ
HeyBeerMan (Even though he hasn't posted here yet)
Myself

If that's it, we are going to have Allot of fun and very little work!

Wind_Danzer
02-06-2006, 07:46 AM
Oh I see, leave the woman off the trip. :rolleyes:

DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!

Or maybe Bill doesn't really like the women-folk after all.

:D :D :D

Devil Man
02-06-2006, 12:51 PM

how fun are these trails :confused:

Triple-XJ
02-06-2006, 01:54 PM
how fun are these trails :confused:

Just come out Eric :rolleyes: ,
its not "How Fun Are The Trails", Its how much fun we make of them :)

Not to mention, your CJ will be another parade crowd pleaser. Some people still enjoy seeing CJs

RussChung
02-06-2006, 02:24 PM
Friday night, there may be a "night run" close to camp. after 8 PM
It'll be tough getting the Jeeps cleaned up before the parade. Or do we want them to be in their "natural" (muddy, dirty or dusty) state for the parade? :D What about the Jeeps that are going join you on Saturday? Do they need to "clean up" or "dirty down"?

Wildcat455
02-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Oh I see, leave the woman off the trip. :rolleyes:

DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!

Or maybe Bill doesn't really like the women-folk after all.

:D :D :D

Ohh, fer cryin' out Loud!! :D

First, ya never said you were goin' in this thread, so I thought you were doing the scenic runs. :D

Second, even if you were goin' on THIS run, which I now get the idea you have intent, I'd rather you didn't run the hard obstacles. (There are some instances which these can be bypassed. There are some instances where they can't.) I have noo problemo with you going and "Being there" but it's just gonna add to my stress and probably everyone else who runs them, to have to get you through these. I base this on the fact that I have seen your pretty Jeep, you are unlocked front and rear, on 35" tires with stock axles and shafts, No winch, and the hardest trail you have run is Predator, which to your credit, you made it through.

If I am incorrect on any of this, be sure to correct me...

Also I was reminded by those who remember the trail better than me, if you are in a Jeep, you are going to recieve body damage, and I don't mean a "Little Bit" either. Now that I think about it, even I got body damage (Aluminum skin), last time I went through (Driver's side).

To Recap, I have no problem with you coming out and wheeling to the level your Jeep was built, but I do not believe you are ready for parts of these trails, and I don't wanna be responsible for you or anyone else who is not properly prepared to meet the challenge with their vehicle and driving skill.

I would feel comfortable adding you to the list now, but only if you were comfortable with what I said.

EDIT:And I Luvs the Wimmins!!

Wildcat455
02-06-2006, 05:09 PM
It'll be tough getting the Jeeps cleaned up before the parade. Or do we want them to be in their "natural" (muddy, dirty or dusty) state for the parade? :D What about the Jeeps that are going join you on Saturday? Do they need to "clean up" or "dirty down"?

Actually, it's up to you as far as I'm concerned, The Friday night run, like the remainder of the runs, is "Optional" and hinges on anyone willing to participate. If you want a clean Jeep for the Parade, don't go Friday night, or plan on cleaning it. There are people going this weekend who will not be in the parade, nor have any interest in that...

After saying that, 1Eagle is dealing with the parade not me, he just asked me to do the hardcore runs, because of previous experience in the area.

1eagle
02-06-2006, 05:53 PM

You can bring you jeep in what ever condition you want to.

1eagle
02-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Ok everyone, like Bill asked earlier. Who is going? It would be nice to know, so we can see what kind of jeeps will be doing these runs. Do not be SHY:o

Triple-XJ
02-06-2006, 06:59 PM
Also I was reminded by those who remember the trail better than me, if you are in a Jeep, you are going to recieve body damage, and I don't mean a "Little Bit" either. Now that I think about it, even I got body damage (Aluminum skin), last time I went through (Driver's side).

To Recap, I have no problem with you coming out and wheeling to the level your Jeep was built, but I do not believe you are ready for parts of these trails, and I don't wanna be responsible for you or anyone else who is not properly prepared to meet the challenge with their vehicle and driving skill.

I would feel comfortable adding you to the list now, but only if you were comfortable with what I said.

EDIT:And I Luvs the Wimmins!!

Hey, I know where I've seen you, yldkat on Pirate :D
That's a sick rig you built up, I followed your build-up back when. I never did post, just sat back and viewed.

Just for the record,
as the Wickenburg trails go, I'll be up on Saturday and I'm down to run a short 4.0-4.5+ run or some obstacles with you, I just dont want to be in a wash all weekend, or hold any super rigs up with my XJ. All though I dont mind any body damage, and I'm due for some anyway, I would like to also hit a few mining trails and check some stuff out with other club members. If you big boys plan to run some 5.0+ non trail washes I will go get lost and do some mining. ;)

Once again, great build-up and we will see ya out there. :)

Wildcat455
02-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Hey, I know where I've seen you, yldkat on Pirate :D
That's a sick rig you built up, I followed your build-up back when. I never did post, just sat back and viewed.

Just for the record,
as the Wickenburg trails go, I'll be up on Saturday and I'm down to run a short 4.0-4.5+ run or some obstacles with you, I just dont want to be in a wash all weekend, or hold any super rigs up with my XJ. All though I dont mind any body damage, and I'm due for some anyway, I would like to also hit a few mining trails and check some stuff out with other club members. If you big boys plan to run some 5.0+ non trail washes I will go get lost and do some mining. ;)

Once again, great build-up and we will see ya out there. :)

Yep that's Me (Or used to be, I changed my screen name).

Geno,
My goal here is to provide some good wheelin' for built guys to enjoy the tougher trails. I think you fit in that category.

It is NOT my intent, nor has it ever been to put on a "Show" for people, here, or elsewhere.

It is also not my intent to waste the time of people who have made a decision to throw money at their hobby, in an effort to make it more enjoyable, (Again, people like you) only to spend it doing "Vehicle Recovery" for the people who haven't made it that far yet.

This run isn't for "Big Boys", but it is for "Built Boys", meaning you NEED lockers, winch, spare parts, modified suspension, (Lift kits etc), larger agressive tires, experience wheeling, and lastly, if all that fails a Sky Hook...:D

The body damage part is OPTIONAL! If you don't want it, don't go on that particular loop! (Now, after saying that, someone's gonna get body damage in camp...):rolleyes: It's wheeling folks, no guarantees, but hedge your bets in your own favor.

The guys up in Wickenburg and Morristown are going to try to work in some scenic, challenging wheeling into this.

The way this trail is shaping up, there may be something for everyone. Wanna sightsee? you can do it on the way to the trailhead. Most of the trail should be about a 3 rating, just know when you are supposed to follow or stay put/watch for a while...This last isn't necessarily directed at you, but here for the benefit of all who read...

If everyone feels the same as Geno, maybe we should do the "Saturday Night run" after the parade. It's short, if allot of people show up, then run out of time, it's close, so they can get out in a hurry. There's only a couple (Like, 4 or so) obstacles on it, but they are challenging. Easy to walk first, or watch a few rigs before deciding to do it, or hang out and watch.

Save the big run they are working on now for Sunday, or something.

Probably makes the most sense from what I'm hearing.

BB1
02-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Roger already knows I am coming out to play. I'll go as far as my jeep will take me. 97TJ Dana 44 rear locked 33 spline axel shafts 4.88 gears. Front dana 30, stock axel shafts (sucks) locked same gears. Only 33x12.50 swampers with four and half inch lift. Full role cage untested and would like to keep it that way for awhile longer. I'll still have lots of fun though.

Heybeerman
02-06-2006, 07:51 PM
I like that schedual Bill. Been kinda booked lately and was hoping to do some catching up on Saturday. But I'm all in for Saturday night and Sunday's fun. If need be I could get out for Saturday trails but no parade for me, too many cops looking for my daughters Jeep:rolleyes:

Blake

Heybeerman
02-06-2006, 07:53 PM
You guys don't need to worry about the trail, I'll put my 14 year old daughter/s in their Jeep near the front to show you it's safe :D

Blake

Wind_Danzer
02-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Bill, sorry, I thought the thread was more inteneded to see who was all going for the "weekend" in general.

I'm all about the scenic trails or some of the hardcore stuff but I'm not going to kill myself or my rig being underbuilt for what trails you are trying to describe.

SHNIPE
02-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Didnt read through all of it yet so if im redundant, just enjoy hearing it again:

Growing up in the Wick, we never had permits for anywhere we went and no one EVER got tickets for it. Not saying its right, only saying if you dont have time to get one, you shouldnt have an issue.

The road is El Recreo that you turn right on just past Movie Gallery. El Recreo dumps into constellation road about half a mile up. MAP (http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=el+recreo+dr&csz=wickenburg%2C+az&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=)

Make sure you stop in to eat at the Tasty Freeze. Theyre a great family that own it and his son Robby had an XJ (was trying to sell it for college $$) that he used to wheel! Jeepers gotta help jeepers right?? haha

lancetkenyon
02-06-2006, 08:42 PM
So which are you going to run on Sat after the parade? I'm on 35's,4.88's, locked front and rear, stock d44 and d30, no winch. I have run a couple of 4.5's, and a couple 4.0's. Not big on the body damage either. Do have sliders and diff cover though, and the underside...you could grate cheese on my skids.

BB1
02-06-2006, 08:57 PM
The way I see it, Im coming out to do some wheeling. I've seen Bills ride in action. No way am I trying to follow him. Nor would he want me to try. Sounds like there is going to be more rigs like mine then Bills. I dont know for sure. If there is then we can do some other things then Bills group. Lets have some fun, thats what the skid plates are for.

Wildcat455
02-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Roger already knows I am coming out to play. I'll go as far as my jeep will take me. 97TJ Dana 44 rear locked 33 spline axel shafts 4.88 gears. Front dana 30, stock axel shafts (sucks) locked same gears. Only 33x12.50 swampers with four and half inch lift. Full role cage untested and would like to keep it that way for awhile longer. I'll still have lots of fun though.

You bet! And you'll get pretty far, too! I'll add you to the list.

Wildcat455
02-06-2006, 09:29 PM
So which are you going to run on Sat after the parade? I'm on 35's,4.88's, locked front and rear, stock d44 and d30, no winch. I have run a couple of 4.5's, and a couple 4.0's. Not big on the body damage either. Do have sliders and diff cover though, and the underside...you could grate cheese on my skids.

Sounds fine for what we are doing. HeyBeerman posted up it would be better to do the shorter closer trail Saturday, so that's what we'll do.

I'll add you to the list also.

Wildcat455
02-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Bill, sorry, I thought the thread was more inteneded to see who was all going for the "weekend" in general.

I'm all about the scenic trails or some of the hardcore stuff but I'm not going to kill myself or my rig being underbuilt for what trails you are trying to describe.

No problem Jaime, I'll put you on the list...

Wildcat455
02-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Now, so far we have:
1Eagle
Triple XJ
HeyBeerMan
Lee Alexander
LancetKenyon
Wind_Danzer
Myself

Shnipe? You going?
XFallen? How Bout it? (Bring Don and Cigars :D )

Anyone else??

Buehler?...Buehler?...

Wind_Danzer
02-06-2006, 09:45 PM
Bill,

Might want to check with Nick and Richard. I think Richard said he was at least going to camp and we've just about convinced Nick. Rachel may be going too.

SHNIPE
02-06-2006, 10:00 PM
i MIGHT be there on sunday for some fun. I gotta see if i can pull a muscle or come up with some sort of sickness to get out of work... better excuses? haha

xFallen
02-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Now, so far we have:
1Eagle
Triple XJ
HeyBeerMan
Lee Alexander
LancetKenyon
Wind_Danzer
Myself

Shnipe? You going?
XFallen? How Bout it? (Bring Don and Cigars :D )

Anyone else??

Buehler?...Buehler?...

Dunno. We'll see. It'd be nice to run some different stuff, especially if its tougher stuff. If you guys do a run Sunday during the day I'd be more inclined to make the trip but that is not a request to make changes on my behalf. I don't have spare D44 shafts right now. As soon as I have those back in the stash I will be up for whatever, pretty much whenever.

I gotta watch Don, you and Tony and cigars...gonna get me hooked again. ;) I spent half my life trying to quit. :eek:

Barry

Devil Man
02-07-2006, 01:31 AM
I DONT LIKE BODY DAMAGE I WANT MY RIG TO STAY NICE (http://community.webshots.com/album/511708268zBtLCv):rolleyes:

Devil Man
02-07-2006, 01:33 AM
http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4076&stc=1&d=1139301108 :rolleyes: & I HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING MY JACK OFF:eek:

Wildcat455
02-07-2006, 01:50 AM
Bill,

Might want to check with Nick and Richard. I think Richard said he was at least going to camp and we've just about convinced Nick. Rachel may be going too.

Yeah, I PM'ed Nick, he hasn't answered back yet.

Wildcat455
02-07-2006, 02:15 AM
Dunno. We'll see. It'd be nice to run some different stuff, especially if its tougher stuff. If you guys do a run Sunday during the day I'd be more inclined to make the trip but that is not a request to make changes on my behalf. I don't have spare D44 shafts right now. As soon as I have those back in the stash I will be up for whatever, pretty much whenever.

I gotta watch Don, you and Tony and cigars...gonna get me hooked again. ;) I spent half my life trying to quit. :eek:

Barry

Don't make me beg, you ****er, I'll lose any credibility I've worked soo hard to establish...:D

Looks like if you are wanting a full day of wheelin' Sunday's the day to be there.

Shnipe, I understand the work thing, hope to see you this weekend...

DevilMan, we already wrote you off, someone said you were running FR42 with some "Close Male Friends", We can't compete with that... :eek:

Devil Man
02-07-2006, 02:18 AM
Don't make me beg, you ****er, I'll lose any credibility I've worked soo hard to establish...:D

Looks like if you are wanting a full day of wheelin' Sunday's the day to be there.

DevilMan, we already wrote you off, someone said you were running FR42 with some "Close Male Friends", We can't compete with that... :eek:
http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showthread.php?t=11551

Wildcat455
02-07-2006, 02:22 AM
http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showthread.php?t=11551

I'm sorry they closed your favorite trail, does that mean you are coming to Wickenburg? :D

Devil Man
02-07-2006, 02:49 AM
DO I NEED PADDLE TIRES:confused: :confused: http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4077&stc=1&d=1139305713

Wildcat455
02-07-2006, 05:05 AM
DO I NEED PADDLE TIRES:confused: :confused:

Only if you wanna race up Box Canyon, and have a chance of winning! :D

xFallen
02-07-2006, 06:47 AM

That's not what Lisa says. She said something about you begging all the time. :eek: :D

Yeah, sounds like it. I will have to remain a maybe until later in the week.

Barry

Wildcat455
02-07-2006, 09:04 AM
That's not what Lisa says. She said something about you begging all the time. :eek: :D

Barry

Who cares about "Credibility" when begging for that?!!! :D

xFallen
02-07-2006, 09:17 AM
Who cares about "Credibility" when begging for that?!!! :D

Good point... :D :D :D

Devil Man
02-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Only if you wanna race up Box Canyon, and have a chance of winning! :D
http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4081&stc=1&d=1139332474 DONíT MAKE ME GET OUT THE TRACTOR :eek:

Skii4x4
02-07-2006, 12:05 PM
So I might be coming up there this weekend

Craig
02-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Add me to the list of mid Saturday arrivals.

Hhhmmmmm... Should I bring the Rubi so it can get its first scratch? The big white junk so I can get stupid? Or, the rhino to stir up dust around camp? :D Damn I need a bigger trailer!:D

1eagle
02-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Rachael, PM'D me and according to her magic 8 ball she was going to be their, She did not say what day or if she was camping.

Triple-XJ
02-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Rachael, PM'D me and according to her magic 8 ball she was going to be their, She did not say what day or if she was camping.

No,No Rachael,

DONT BRING AN EIGHT BALL

:eek:

Bring 2

Just kiddin, :D :D :D

FrenchChili
02-07-2006, 09:22 PM
My dad wants to go..any of you running trails a lifted/open diff cherokee can do???

And where do you get permits? I heard permits are needed????

Craig
02-07-2006, 11:24 PM
My dad wants to go..any of you running trails a lifted/open diff cherokee can do???

And where do you get permits? I heard permits are needed????

Start Here.

State Trust Land ONline Form (http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showthread.php?t=8687)

Sound like there should be something for most everyone. As long as your not afraid to walk! :)

Jeeppeepin
02-08-2006, 07:39 AM
No,No Rachael,

DONT BRING AN EIGHT BALL

:eek:

Bring 2

Just kiddin, :D :D :D

Did you forget yours??:eek: :D

Ha Ha! JK
I'll be there, and will try to get there for Fri night. Depending on when I get out of work. Hopefully camping Fri and Sat night.
*shake *shake *turn "ask again later...." darn :rolleyes:

mingoglia
02-08-2006, 10:30 AM
A friend and I are going to be down there on Adams at 1pm today getting our permits...ours expired a couple weeks ago and this was a good reminder.

Mike

FrenchChili
02-09-2006, 05:59 PM
Looks like I can't go...jeep needs fixin' and I got more homework than expected--

lancetkenyon
02-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Sounds fine for what we are doing. HeyBeerman posted up it would be better to do the shorter closer trail Saturday, so that's what we'll do.

I'll add you to the list also.
Great! We'll see you on Sat. It will be nice to finally meet you.:cool:

Triple-XJ
02-09-2006, 08:07 PM
Does every-one know where the group will be?

Roger (1Eagle) called me and wanted me to post this.

To get to the camp/meeting spot, Get on Constellation rd (before McDonalds) and around where it turns from asphalt to dirt, look to the right. There will be a gate with BUD BEER BANNERS on it. Go thrugh the gate and there will be more banners marking the area.

This Is A State Trust Land Area ;)

xFallen
02-09-2006, 08:38 PM

Well, Iguess I am out. I have wheeled quite a bit and am lagging in repairs. I think the D30 pinion is bjorked too (missing a toof) and at least one of my shocks are bagged.

Take enticing pictures! :D

Barry

Wildcat455
02-09-2006, 08:54 PM
Well, Iguess I am out. I have wheeled quite a bit and am lagging in repairs. I think the D30 pinion is bjorked too (missing a toof) and at least one of my shocks are bagged.

Take enticing pictures! :D

Barry

You Suck!

:D

That is all...:D

Skii4x4
02-09-2006, 08:59 PM
As of right now Im out. But who knows I might show up for the sunday run.

xFallen
02-09-2006, 09:09 PM
You Suck!

:D

That is all...:D

Damn. Every smart aleck comment I can think of is x-rated...so...just think of a few and you'll get the gist. :D

Have fun this weekend.

Barry

Wildcat455
02-09-2006, 09:27 PM
Damn. Every smart aleck comment I can think of is x-rated...so...just think of a few and you'll get the gist. :D

Have fun this weekend.

Barry

Allright buddy, we'll catch you next time...

1eagle
02-12-2006, 04:14 PM
I want to say thanks to everyone that showed this weekend we had a good time. I want to thank Bill Mish for showing us some new trails in the area and to two members of the AZROCKCRAWLERS, Blake and Craig for giving much needed help in making some repairs on Genos rig, they are a bunch of great guys that did not hesitate in giving out a helping hand , again a big thanks.

This could not have been a better weekend, we had a fun time at the parade, some cool trails that I was only able to run one of them due to mech. trouble, and I was able to hang out with a great bunch of people, I have not had that much fun in long time. We were also able to help Rachel celebrate her Birthday:D How often does a person have a parade thrown in honor.

I hope everyone had a good time.

Triple-XJ
02-12-2006, 05:07 PM
I want to say thanks to everyone that showed this weekend we had a good time. I want to thank Bill Mish for showing us some new trails in the area and to two members of the AZROCKCRAWLERS, Blake and Craig for giving much needed help in making some repairs on Genos rig, they are a bunch of great guys that did not hesitate in giving out a helping hand , again a big thanks.

This could not have been a better weekend, we had a fun time at the parade, some cool trails that I was only able to run one of them due to mech. trouble, and I was able to hang out with a great bunch of people, I have not had that much fun in long time. We were also able to help Rachel celebrate her Birthday:D How often does a person have a parade thrown in honor.

I hope everyone had a good time.

You Bet ;)
I had a great time too. Thanks for making it happen.

Extra THANKS to every one that helped me get stuck, unstuck, broke, repaired and cleaned up :D :D

Wind_Danzer
02-12-2006, 10:05 PM
Great time all, I got home about 45 minutes ago and finally got about 30 lbs of dirt and grime off me.

What a last couple of days!!!!

RussChung
02-13-2006, 01:35 AM
Thanks to Roger for organizing this event and to Bill for leading us around the area. I had a great time parading, wheeling, camping and hanging out with a great bunch of people.

Wildcat455
02-13-2006, 06:53 AM
I think it went well.
There was something for everyone, Including your wallet, or purse...:D
We did a whole lot of wheeling and had a whole lot of fun to go with it, made some memories and new friends in the process. :cool:

BB1
02-13-2006, 02:29 PM
I need to say thanks to Roger and his father for going out of there way to help my poor little Jeep out with the brake line issue. Weekend would have been over otherwise. Had a blast with every one. I really hope that we can do this again real soon. Oh by the way don't let Bill fool you with his posts. He really is a nice guy to be around. Sorry Bill, had to throw that out there. Thanks Joe for your help to. Hope to see you all soon. LATER

Craig
02-14-2006, 04:48 PM
I Oh by the way don't let Bill fool you with his posts. He really is a nice guy to be around.

Oh my! Mish is actually getting some love on this board! I for one think its disgusting. Just wait until his next evening of Tequila induce delirium! He'll set ya straight! :D

I think he's a nice guy on the trail as well. He gave me some mayo for my turkey sandwich! :)

Wildcat455
02-14-2006, 06:33 PM
Oh my! Mish is actually getting some love on this board! I for one think its disgusting. Just wait until his next evening of Tequila induce delirium! He'll set ya straight! :D

I think he's a nice guy on the trail as well. He gave me some mayo for my turkey sandwich! :)

Yup. Only took me 20 minutes to "Whip it up" for ya...:eek:

Ya Bastid... :D

xFallen
02-14-2006, 06:49 PM
Yup. Only took me 20 minutes to "Whip it up" for ya...:eek:

Ya Bastid... :D

20 minutes? Doesn't your hand get sore? You know, from all that whipping? Mayo can be hard to make...

Wildcat455
02-14-2006, 09:49 PM
20 minutes? Doesn't your hand get sore? You know, from all that whipping? Mayo can be hard to make...

:confused:

xFallen
02-14-2006, 09:59 PM
Umm, who said I was using my hand?? :confused:

That's what I get for assuming...

Oh. I got a visual. You are flexible then huh? :eek:

1BLKJP
02-15-2006, 05:07 PM

Hmmmm, A little Hand Pulled Man Mayo was made up in Wick this weekend?

Craig
02-16-2006, 09:22 AM
All I know is, it was in a jar and it had a label. :confused: No wonder he got all excited when I licked my finger. :p :eek: :D

You guys are sick!