PDA

View Full Version : New RE LA 4.5 Install

BaileyAZ
10-27-2005, 06:34 PM
Just ordered the RE lift today. It should be here by late next week. Anyone have experience with this install? Anyone know if there is a welding company that will come out and plasma cut my controll arm brackets off? I should be starting the install the second week of November, permitting that everything arrives in time.

azrckzj
10-27-2005, 06:57 PM
why did ya have to order this kit ? 4wheelers has it in stock .. and you could have it the same day .. they also do installs. if you have never done a la kit it can be a pain in the butt! did you get a slip yoke elim?

BaileyAZ
10-27-2005, 08:05 PM
I ordered it, because of the price. $3175 shipped
4.5 Extreme Duty LA kit
RE Monotube Shocks
AA SYE / CV
Currie Antirock

Glenn4ws
10-27-2005, 09:02 PM
We should be able to do much better than that!!! Please call me in the morning. You should be able to cancel with Rubicon. We sell more Rubicon than anybody in the southwest. Call ME :)

BaileyAZ
10-27-2005, 10:23 PM
e-mail me a out the door price including tax by 10am tomorrow and I will cancel my current order and come down and pick up the lift, AA SYE, CV and RE Monotube shocks from you. Do not include the Antirock (it has already been shipped).

flxy_tj
10-28-2005, 12:45 AM
Yeah I put my own long arm lift on. Hope you have some 1 inch hole saws layin around to drill into the frame for the skidplate (ohh yeah and a welder) if not I have one or two. It took me about 2 to 3 days of working on it iff and on to get it done.

twstdtj
10-28-2005, 06:35 AM
Yeah I put my own long arm lift on. Hope you have some 1 inch hole saws layin around to drill into the frame for the skidplate (ohh yeah and a welder) if not I have one or two. It took me about 2 to 3 days of working on it iff and on to get it done.

Same thing for me working off and on took ne 2.5 days, and thats doing the SYE (which took about an hour).

Glenn4ws
10-28-2005, 07:47 AM
Ok Bailey I just PMd you. Please CALL me.:)